Skip to content

James Harrison

The Browns Board
155 25 6.6k
  • And Riff we haven't "avoided the major injury plague" at all. Go back through the last 5 or 6 seasons and look at all the injuries. Hell Ben almost died, our offensive line has been decimated several times, Aaron Smith has torn major ligaments twice now. We had a ton of injuries last year alone. THe difference is the Steelers draft well and by drafting well it ensures you have replacements already on the roster. Kugler our o-line Coach was also a huge acquisition and in my opinion the most underrated hire in the entire NFL. He saved our o-line last year considering all the injuries. Either way it is what it is and this is a slow time of the year. I expect the pitchforks and torches when I post BUT I will be the first to say they aren't necessary. I'm not here to start sh.it. Period.

  • And Riff we haven't "avoided the major injury plague" at all. Go back through the last 5 or 6 seasons and look at all the injuries. Hell Ben almost died, our offensive line has been decimated several times, Aaron Smith has torn major ligaments twice now. We had a ton of injuries last year alone. THe difference is the Steelers draft well and by drafting well it ensures you have replacements already on the roster. Kugler our o-line Coach was also a huge acquisition and in my opinion the most underrated hire in the entire NFL. He saved our o-line last year considering all the injuries. Either way it is what it is and this is a slow time of the year. I expect the pitchforks and torches when I post BUT I will be the first to say they aren't necessary. I'm not here to start sh.it. Period.

    Homotron said:

    And Riff we haven't "avoided the major injury plague" at all. Go back through the last 5 or 6 seasons and look at all the injuries. Hell Ben almost died, our offensive line has been decimated several times, Aaron Smith has torn major ligaments twice now. We had a ton of injuries last year alone. THe difference is the Steelers draft well and by drafting well it ensures you have replacements already on the roster. Kugler our o-line Coach was also a huge acquisition and in my opinion the most underrated hire in the entire NFL. He saved our o-line last year considering all the injuries. Either way it is what it is and this is a slow time of the year. I expect the pitchforks and torches when I post BUT I will be the first to say they aren't necessary. I'm not here to start sh.it. Period.

    I set you up son, you have no idea what injuries are. That is what Stiller boys don't understand, they think every little problem gives them the right to go crying. Big Gay almost died yet never missed a game. Winslow was hurt and pretty much ruined his career the first three years we had him. The list goes on and on. LeCharles Bentley was paid mad coin to come here and take on the Casey at the Fat's of the division and ended his career after the first snap of non-contact training camp. I could go on and on. When we had street FA's getting hurt on the oline back in the early 2000's, nobody had sympathy for us. You guys get Polly messed up a second or lose freaking Aaron Smith for the season and you shit. You don't know boy, and you just proved my point.

  • harrison is a big stoopid douche who is making coin on last year's (and every year's) dirty play. give his agent and his pr guy props for keeping him relevant. hate the commish? he should be sucking his d**k for trying to clean up the game and making him public enemy number one....thus his relevance.

    F him and anyone that looks like him. from ohio? who gives a F**K. wasn't jeffrey dahmer from ohio? maybe he'll get shanked in the shower too. only one can hope.

  • harrison is a big stoopid douche who is making coin on last year's (and every year's) dirty play. give his agent and his pr guy props for keeping him relevant. hate the commish? he should be sucking his d**k for trying to clean up the game and making him public enemy number one....thus his relevance.

    F him and anyone that looks like him. from ohio? who gives a F**K. wasn't jeffrey dahmer from ohio? maybe he'll get shanked in the shower too. only one can hope.

    @miktoxic said:

    harrison is a big stoopid douche who is making coin on last year's (and every year's) dirty play. give his agent and his pr guy props for keeping him relevant. hate the commish? he should be sucking his d**k for trying to clean up the game and making him public enemy number one....thus his relevance.

    F him and anyone that looks like him. from ohio? who gives a F**K. wasn't jeffrey dahmer from ohio? maybe he'll get shanked in the shower too. only one can hope.

    Dude, you are a good ole boy Browns fan. Snapper is a little pussy Steeler fan. End of conversation.

  • Homotron said:

    And Riff we haven't "avoided the major injury plague" at all. Go back through the last 5 or 6 seasons and look at all the injuries. Hell Ben almost died, our offensive line has been decimated several times, Aaron Smith has torn major ligaments twice now. We had a ton of injuries last year alone. THe difference is the Steelers draft well and by drafting well it ensures you have replacements already on the roster. Kugler our o-line Coach was also a huge acquisition and in my opinion the most underrated hire in the entire NFL. He saved our o-line last year considering all the injuries. Either way it is what it is and this is a slow time of the year. I expect the pitchforks and torches when I post BUT I will be the first to say they aren't necessary. I'm not here to start sh.it. Period.

    I set you up son, you have no idea what injuries are. That is what Stiller boys don't understand, they think every little problem gives them the right to go crying. Big Gay almost died yet never missed a game. Winslow was hurt and pretty much ruined his career the first three years we had him. The list goes on and on. LeCharles Bentley was paid mad coin to come here and take on the Casey at the Fat's of the division and ended his career after the first snap of non-contact training camp. I could go on and on. When we had street FA's getting hurt on the oline back in the early 2000's, nobody had sympathy for us. You guys get Polly messed up a second or lose freaking Aaron Smith for the season and you shit. You don't know boy, and you just proved my point.

    @riffer-x said:

    I set you up son, you have no idea what injuries are. That is what Stiller boys don't understand, they think every little problem gives them the right to go crying. Big Gay almost died yet never missed a game. Winslow was hurt and pretty much ruined his career the first three years we had him. The list goes on and on. LeCharles Bentley was paid mad coin to come here and take on the Casey at the Fat's of the division and ended his career after the first snap of non-contact training camp. I could go on and on. When we had street FA's getting hurt on the oline back in the early 2000's, nobody had sympathy for us. You guys get Polly messed up a second or lose freaking Aaron Smith for the season and you shit. You don't know boy, and you just proved my point.

    We have lost Aaron Smith for a extended period of time. Ben did miss games over the years and you are correct we haven't had it THAT bad because the Steelers draft well and have guys to step in if a injury does occur. I touched on that fact above. Bentley didn't even play for the Browns so you can't act like that was some sort of team loss. It just tied up a bunch of cash. Bad FO move.

  • harrison is a big stoopid douche who is making coin on last year's (and every year's) dirty play. give his agent and his pr guy props for keeping him relevant. hate the commish? he should be sucking his d**k for trying to clean up the game and making him public enemy number one....thus his relevance.

    F him and anyone that looks like him. from ohio? who gives a F**K. wasn't jeffrey dahmer from ohio? maybe he'll get shanked in the shower too. only one can hope.

    @miktoxic said:

    harrison is a big stoopid douche who is making coin on last year's (and every year's) dirty play. give his agent and his pr guy props for keeping him relevant. hate the commish? he should be sucking his d**k for trying to clean up the game and making him public enemy number one....thus his relevance.

    F him and anyone that looks like him. from ohio? who gives a F**K. wasn't jeffrey dahmer from ohio? maybe he'll get shanked in the shower too. only one can hope.

    FWIW< Dahmer met his demise in a prison weight room several years ago. An inmate turned his head into cole slaw with a 35 lb weight bar. Guess you could say what goes around comes around.

  • @miktoxic said:

    harrison is a big stoopid douche who is making coin on last year's (and every year's) dirty play. give his agent and his pr guy props for keeping him relevant. hate the commish? he should be sucking his d**k for trying to clean up the game and making him public enemy number one....thus his relevance.

    F him and anyone that looks like him. from ohio? who gives a F**K. wasn't jeffrey dahmer from ohio? maybe he'll get shanked in the shower too. only one can hope.

    Dude, you are a good ole boy Browns fan. Snapper is a little pussy Steeler fan. End of conversation.

    @riffer-x said:

    Dude, you are a good ole boy Browns fan. Snapper is a little pussy Steeler fan. End of conversation.

    This is honestly the sh.it I'm talking about. I don't really care one way or another. I'm still getting my division news and occasionally a intelligent debate/conversation. However calling me a pussy certainly isn't going to change the way I address things or people here. I take the approach I do because of the hostility. I'm not asking for you to pat me on the back. I'm not even asking that you EVER agree with me on anything. However if I'm supposed to post here and not be a narcissist what reason would I have? It's just a bunch of childish name calling. Some of my best friends are diehard Browns fans and we exist in the same room just fine. I did spend the better part of 7 years living and working in Ohio.

  • @riffer-x said:

    Dude, you are a good ole boy Browns fan. Snapper is a little pussy Steeler fan. End of conversation.

    This is honestly the sh.it I'm talking about. I don't really care one way or another. I'm still getting my division news and occasionally a intelligent debate/conversation. However calling me a pussy certainly isn't going to change the way I address things or people here. I take the approach I do because of the hostility. I'm not asking for you to pat me on the back. I'm not even asking that you EVER agree with me on anything. However if I'm supposed to post here and not be a narcissist what reason would I have? It's just a bunch of childish name calling. Some of my best friends are diehard Browns fans and we exist in the same room just fine. I did spend the better part of 7 years living and working in Ohio.

    Homotron said:

    This is honestly the sh.it I'm talking about. I don't really care one way or another. I'm still getting my division news and occasionally a intelligent debate/conversation. However calling me a pussy certainly isn't going to change the way I address things or people here. I take the approach I do because of the hostility. I'm not asking for you to pat me on the back. I'm not even asking that you EVER agree with me on anything. However if I'm supposed to post here and not be a narcissist what reason would I have? It's just a bunch of childish name calling. Some of my best friends are diehard Browns fans and we exist in the same room just fine. I did spend the better part of 7 years living and working in Ohio.

    Spoken like a true pussy.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Who said anything about you being "supposed" to post here?

    No one wants you here... you just don't get it.

    lol. My point was I don't give a sh.it if the entire message board hates me. I'm going to hit the board to read more about the AFC North. I'm not the one crying about me being here, about what I may or may not say in my posts or me spewing elitist propaganda. Everyone else is...

  • @riffer-x said:

    I set you up son, you have no idea what injuries are. That is what Stiller boys don't understand, they think every little problem gives them the right to go crying. Big Gay almost died yet never missed a game. Winslow was hurt and pretty much ruined his career the first three years we had him. The list goes on and on. LeCharles Bentley was paid mad coin to come here and take on the Casey at the Fat's of the division and ended his career after the first snap of non-contact training camp. I could go on and on. When we had street FA's getting hurt on the oline back in the early 2000's, nobody had sympathy for us. You guys get Polly messed up a second or lose freaking Aaron Smith for the season and you shit. You don't know boy, and you just proved my point.

    We have lost Aaron Smith for a extended period of time. Ben did miss games over the years and you are correct we haven't had it THAT bad because the Steelers draft well and have guys to step in if a injury does occur. I touched on that fact above. Bentley didn't even play for the Browns so you can't act like that was some sort of team loss. It just tied up a bunch of cash. Bad FO move.

    Homotron said:

    We have lost Aaron Smith for a extended period of time. Ben did miss games over the years and you are correct we haven't had it THAT bad because the Steelers draft well and have guys to step in if a injury does occur. I touched on that fact above. Bentley didn't even play for the Browns so you can't act like that was some sort of team loss. It just tied up a bunch of cash. Bad FO move.

    Another point proven. That was just one injury example, but you go strutting your shit like a true know it all and then call it a bad FO move like you have some kind of insider info we don't. Total dumbshit comment, the Browns have made some bad FO decisions but that was not one of them. It's just your way to once again show that you know more than us about our own team let alone your queer boys who have had to endure the horror of losing Aaron Smith for an extended period of time.

    Seriously, what are you, like 26 years old? The Browns have been ass rammed with humongous injuries since you were a kid. You fookheads can't even win when freaking Polly ain't in the lineup, so save all your "depth" bullshit.

    You don't know dick about football kid, you just strut around like a banty rooster who regurgitates whatever you have read from your local hack propaganda laced bullshit on how great the Pittsburgh Steelers are.

  • @venom said:

    Yea, there have never been any drunken, drug addicted, steroid shooten, woman rapin, pedestrian killin, son of a guns on the Browns now have there? The only difference in the athletes on the Steelers from the Browns are the RINGS!

    This is a Browns forum, and we're just having fun bashing your cheap-shottin' Neanderthal. Well, the Browns may lead you in pedestrian pick-offs, but it's pretty well documented you led the league in Super Bowl wins and steroid use in the 70s.

    So maybe we should just put a big * after the first four Steeler SB wins, just like Bond's HR record.

    @hoorta said:

    This is a Browns forum, and we're just having fun bashing your cheap-shottin' Neanderthal. Well, the Browns may lead you in pedestrian pick-offs, but it's pretty well documented you led the league in Super Bowl wins and steroid use in the 70s.

    So maybe we should just put a big * after the first four Steeler SB wins, just like Bond's HR record.

    Oh no you di'ent!!! You can bash the Steelers all you want, but lay off Barry! He was an MVP way before he ever "supposedly" juiced to keep up with Smilin Sammy and Mark McWhite!

  • @the-gipper said:

    You are a troll because you are not a Browns fan. Pure and simple you have to be a fan of the team the board is named after not to be a troll.

    Nothing is guaranteed. The Steelers have not imploded, but that doesn't mean they can't.

    And I wonder how many plays Harrison will make once he is out of LeBeau's system. So many others have gone on elsewhere to be less than outstanding.

    I can respect and that's fine. As far as the Steelers are concerned and Lebeau I'm not at all worried about it because they've kept Keith Butler around to take over. He himself as stayed out of the intense interview process for defensive coordinator jobs because the Steeler job has been promised to him. Although on the Lebeau note just how many players have moved on out of the Steeler defense to nonproductive seasons? The Steelers don't overpay their players and when they reach a point in their career where the Steelers don't feel they'll get a solid return they let them walk. Jason Gildon was on the back end of his career and they had his replacement on the roster. Porter was replaced by Harrison but even Porter has had success with the Dolphins. I love Dick Lebeau and he's a defensive mastermind BUT I still stand by you being completely delusional in this regard. Yes Lebeau helps but every star on our defense would be a star in a different system plain and simple to suggest otherwise is both short sighted and naive. You definitely need to get off that soap box. It's ridiculously ignorant. I also believe Harrison retires a Steeler so it won't even matter.

    EDIT: Lebeau really helps the marginal guys but the stud players are still stud players. Period.

    2nd edit: and a troll is someone that goes somewhere for the distinct purpose of starting sh.it and that isn't me. My primary Steeler board has a few guys from rival bases that contribute regularly in intelligent and thought provoking fashion. It's the rest of this message board that can't hold a intelligent conversation with someone outside the Browns base that's the problem. It's also the very reason a lot of guys have been run off this board or left willingly during my time here under either of my names, Snatch or Rorbotron. The board has more than a few mongoloid mouth breathers that ruin it for everyone else.

    Homotron said:

    I can respect and that's fine. As far as the Steelers are concerned and Lebeau I'm not at all worried about it because they've kept Keith Butler around to take over. He himself as stayed out of the intense interview process for defensive coordinator jobs because the Steeler job has been promised to him. Although on the Lebeau note just how many players have moved on out of the Steeler defense to nonproductive seasons? The Steelers don't overpay their players and when they reach a point in their career where the Steelers don't feel they'll get a solid return they let them walk. Jason Gildon was on the back end of his career and they had his replacement on the roster. Porter was replaced by Harrison but even Porter has had success with the Dolphins. I love Dick Lebeau and he's a defensive mastermind BUT I still stand by you being completely delusional in this regard. Yes Lebeau helps but every star on our defense would be a star in a different system plain and simple to suggest otherwise is both short sighted and naive. You definitely need to get off that soap box. It's ridiculously ignorant. I also believe Harrison retires a Steeler so it won't even matter.

    You say that Dick LeBeau retiring won't be a blow because they have this Keith Butler to take over for him. But I say that is tantamount to saying: Don't worry about Terry Bradshaw retiring because we have this guy Mark Malone to take over for him. Hall of Fame talent is rare whether it is in players or coaching. LeBeau is HOF coaching talent....that doesn't mean Keith Butler is any more than Mark Malone was going to be.

    EDIT: Lebeau really helps the marginal guys but the stud players are still stud players. Period.

    I agree with this. The couple of great players you have will still be studs, like Froggygirlie. But what makes LeBeau so great is that he does elevate those marginal guys to play like stud players. And I believe that Harrison may indeed be one of those guys.

    2nd edit: and a troll is someone that goes somewhere for the distinct purpose of starting sh.it and that isn't me.

    No. You are describing a "flamer". There is a bit of a difference. You are a troll because you are not a Browns fan. The ONLY way you can lose that designation is to become a Browns fan. Are you willing to do that? If not, then accept your role. Now, whether or not you are a flamer I guess is subjective. Perhaps we can take a poll here and ask others their opinion on whether or not you are a flamer. Care to predict the outcome?

    My primary Steeler board has a few guys from rival bases that contribute regularly in intelligent and thought provoking fashion.

    And those guys from rival teams are trolls. If I went on to that board I would be a troll. I would know that that is what I am.

    It's the rest of this message board that can't hold a intelligent conversation with someone outside the Browns base that's the problem. It's also the very reason a lot of guys have been run off this board or left willingly during my time here under either of my names, Snatch or Rorbotron. The board has more than a few mongoloid mouth breathers that ruin it for everyone else.

    What you are experiencing is troll baiting. Certainly it is not intelligent conversation when you are baiting a troll. It is not meant to be. It is meant to catch a fish (perhaps like you), to gut him, to scale him, to fry him and to devour him.

    The only sure way to not become a baited troll is to swim in your own waters. You get outside of your pond and you may get hooked.

    Herbert Hoover could tell you all about it.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Homoschmuck - at least Rich is pretty funny at times.

    You seem to just be here to cause trouble and get attention.

    I usually can agree with just about -anybody- about one thing or another.

    You are an exception. Congrats. You're the winner.

    Lol. I'm not here for attention and what I say possibly stings more because it's the truth. Did you put on the quasimodo signal to get Nickers to come out of the woodwork again like a mentally challenged mima bird? You're also one of the dumbest posters on this message board. Congratulations, YOU'RE the winner.

    Homotron said:

    Lol. I'm not here for attention and what I say possibly stings more because it's the truth. Did you put on the quasimodo signal to get Nickers to come out of the woodwork again like a mentally challenged mima bird? You're also one of the dumbest posters on this message board. Congratulations, YOU'RE the winner.

    Except of course, what you said in reply here is not the truth. Harrison's comments were not taken out of context. They were his statements, its just now he is trying to backpeddle from then. And he is mostly wrong about Goodell. He miight have a point or two...if you believe what he says, e. g. that Goodell is making stuff up as he goes.

    But the rules about helmet to helmet contact didn't change. Goodell just decided to more drastically punish people for the violation of those rules, and Harrison just happened to be the worst offender who got the short end of the stick.

    Nevertheless, it was still within the Commissioner's prerogative to mete out that punishment. The complaint is that Goodell is now exercising more severe punishment, and Harrison doesn't like it.

    Here is an analogy. Perhaps you know that I am a traffic court magistrate. For some offenses, let's say speeding, your first offense in a year is a minor misdemeanor, punishable by a maximum $150 fine and costs. On a first offense within a year I may only issue a $35.00 fine and costs. On a second offense, still a minor misdemeanor, I may issue a $100.00 fine and costs. On a third offense within a year the law says that a speed becomes a 4th degree misdemeanor and allows a maximum punishment of $250.00 in fines and up to 30 days in jail. In that case I may issue a $200.00 fine. Though I am unlikely to issue a jail sentence for just a speed ( I don't think I ever have), that doesn't mean that it is not within my authority to do so. What we have with Harrison is a multiple time violator who complains first about getting the ticket, then about the punishment that he receives, then about the fact that that punishment gets more severe every time he commits another violation. He is the third time speeder who thinks he should still just be getting that $35.00 fine on his third offense. Sorry, nyet. He used up his grace, and future violations will just be more harsh.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I really do find it humorous that steeler nation keeps saying "oh this was taken out of context guys, come on". Frankly, I don't care about the comments and big gay ben, but how on the face of this earth can you make the statement "I wouldn't urinate on the guy to put him out" is taken out of context? I don't like a lot of people in this world, but I would NEVER make such a hateful statement. The only types that would are uneducated, disrespectful thugs who just have evil mentalities. I think all those words fit Harrison perfectly. Defend the man all you want for his play on the field, but call a spade a spade

    I would make such a statement of not pissing on someone, but that is how I know Roid Monk is full of shit.

    They aren't even smart enough to make a few grammar mistakes on his Facebook retraction. He said it, he believes every bit of it, and he would kill Roger Goodell if he knew he would get away with it. He's not even a real thug, he is from fooking Coventry (South Akron), yet tries to pretend he is from Compton. He's just a dumbass fookhead that Steeler Nation reveres. They will turn on him quicker than they did Mike Webster and Snapper will be first in line to tell us how he called it.

    @riffer-x said:

    I would make such a statement of not pissing on someone, but that is how I know Roid Monk is full of shit.

    They aren't even smart enough to make a few grammar mistakes on his Facebook retraction. He said it, he believes every bit of it, and he would kill Roger Goodell if he knew he would get away with it. He's not even a real thug, he is from fooking Coventry (South Akron), yet tries to pretend he is from Compton. He's just a dumbass fookhead that Steeler Nation reveres. They will turn on him quicker than they did Mike Webster and Snapper will be first in line to tell us how he called it.

    I don't know what street Harrison grew up on, but by going to Coventry, he apparently is not even from LA (Lower Akron). (at least LeBron was actually from LA). Coventry is a suburb of mostly middle to upper class whites.

  • my primary Steeler board is full of league insiders. We have at least two professional scouts, several sports writers, one sports talk radio host and a few with actual Steeler ties.

    What do you think we are here? Stan is actually a minority owner of the Browns. Riffer is their Northeast US college scout. Howie is Randy Lerner's European publicist. Hoorta played left guard for the Browns in the 60s. Cal runs their Chicken Farm....a rookie testing camp.

    And me, well, I am their Guru. I am The Gipper. Their inspiration for living, loving, and playing football. Its just that my Karma has been off kilter for a while. I probably need to make a pilgrimmage to my ashram to get my mojo back and to pass it along to the Browns.

  • @riffer-x said:

    I set you up son, you have no idea what injuries are. That is what Stiller boys don't understand, they think every little problem gives them the right to go crying. Big Gay almost died yet never missed a game. Winslow was hurt and pretty much ruined his career the first three years we had him. The list goes on and on. LeCharles Bentley was paid mad coin to come here and take on the Casey at the Fat's of the division and ended his career after the first snap of non-contact training camp. I could go on and on. When we had street FA's getting hurt on the oline back in the early 2000's, nobody had sympathy for us. You guys get Polly messed up a second or lose freaking Aaron Smith for the season and you shit. You don't know boy, and you just proved my point.

    We have lost Aaron Smith for a extended period of time. Ben did miss games over the years and you are correct we haven't had it THAT bad because the Steelers draft well and have guys to step in if a injury does occur. I touched on that fact above. Bentley didn't even play for the Browns so you can't act like that was some sort of team loss. It just tied up a bunch of cash. Bad FO move.

    Homotron said:

    We have lost Aaron Smith for a extended period of time. Ben did miss games over the years and you are correct we haven't had it THAT bad because the Steelers draft well and have guys to step in if a injury does occur. I touched on that fact above. Bentley didn't even play for the Browns so you can't act like that was some sort of team loss. It just tied up a bunch of cash. Bad FO move.

    No, it wasn't a bad FO move. It was a bad injury. It was pure bad luck. And it was more than just cash. They got rid of Jeff Faine, a first round draft pick....and a pretty good center when they acquired Bentley. That misfortune certainly put their O line back a couple of years until they could pick up Mack. If Bentley had been playing for what looked to become an All Pro career until his injury, they could have used the Mack draft on another position of need.

  • One of Harrison's illegitimate kids.

  • "Dat's just da way day taught me" - James Harrison

  • Everyone of these led with the shoulder.

  • Homotron said:

    We have lost Aaron Smith for a extended period of time. Ben did miss games over the years and you are correct we haven't had it THAT bad because the Steelers draft well and have guys to step in if a injury does occur. I touched on that fact above. Bentley didn't even play for the Browns so you can't act like that was some sort of team loss. It just tied up a bunch of cash. Bad FO move.

    Another point proven. That was just one injury example, but you go strutting your shit like a true know it all and then call it a bad FO move like you have some kind of insider info we don't. Total dumbshit comment, the Browns have made some bad FO decisions but that was not one of them. It's just your way to once again show that you know more than us about our own team let alone your queer boys who have had to endure the horror of losing Aaron Smith for an extended period of time.

    Seriously, what are you, like 26 years old? The Browns have been ass rammed with humongous injuries since you were a kid. You fookheads can't even win when freaking Polly ain't in the lineup, so save all your "depth" bullshit.

    You don't know dick about football kid, you just strut around like a banty rooster who regurgitates whatever you have read from your local hack propaganda laced bullshit on how great the Pittsburgh Steelers are.

    @riffer-x said:

    Another point proven. That was just one injury example, but you go strutting your shit like a true know it all and then call it a bad FO move like you have some kind of insider info we don't. Total dumbshit comment, the Browns have made some bad FO decisions but that was not one of them. It's just your way to once again show that you know more than us about our own team let alone your queer boys who have had to endure the horror of losing Aaron Smith for an extended period of time.

    Seriously, what are you, like 26 years old? The Browns have been ass rammed with humongous injuries since you were a kid. You fookheads can't even win when freaking Polly ain't in the lineup, so save all your "depth" bullshit.

    You don't know dick about football kid, you just strut around like a banty rooster who regurgitates whatever you have read from your local hack propaganda laced bullshit on how great the Pittsburgh Steelers are.

    I'll be 29 in September and the above is insanely hypocritical and contradictory. I could run down the list of injuries just over the last few years for the Steelers. We were down both tackles for example for almost the entire season last year. You then mention Polamalu and how Pittsburgh loses more without him in the lineup. If injuries don't effect the Steelers like they effect the Browns why does the above hold true? Polamalu battled a achilles pull most of last year and played hurt when he did play. It's the reason he was almost non-existent in the Super Bowl. All you have to do is take a look at last year for the Steelers with injuries and your points above are bunk. Period.