Skip to content

James Harrison

The Browns Board
155 25 6.6k
  • mikeyP72 said:

    To discredit the many accusations of the Steeler organization and the league as a whole as being involved with HGH and steroids you are clearly the naive one. If someone popped for roids or HGH on the Browns I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. The fact that your team doctor had has hands in that stuff is a red flag. A big ole Soviet sized Red Flag over the Kremlin so everyone can see.

    Denying that as absurd is completely hilarious.

    To discredit the increase in aggression on the field and seemingly instant improvement in James Harrison's ability is also naive. The guy is a mental midget, or "uncoachable" as you put it. How else do people like that get ahead in life? They cheat.

    He continually proves how dumb he is everytime he opens his mouth. He's a thug and a neanderthal. Whether or not he's on roids, which he probably is, he's still a xxxxing idiot.

    I cannot honestly believe you can sit there and defend this guy... For someone who claims we have Brown and Orange goggles on, you need to take a step back and take off the Piss and Black blinders.

    Mikey...He's a blind tool who completly exposes himself as a fraud repeatedly. He's the typical delusional circle jerk you run into in life. I Liken it to a Skagg Mower that you start up and let it keep hitting a brick wall...It never stops bouncing/hitting off the wall because it doesnt know any better. It's just how some kids are. He will hopefully find out the hard way,If he's lucky enough to let his mind step up to next level of consciousness, wich I have high doubts about because he's so stuck on his own conceited view of himself. I dont know how old you are,But Im sure you understand alot kids at 28 years old dont have their act together yet. I know Myself I never acted like a self pontificating tool toward others at that age or younger. I was lucky enough to have awesome parents that instilled to Me, honesty and respect toward others at a very young age. Im not gonna get into semantics, But I had alot more to deal with than most kids But, I never sat back and made excuses or cried for why things were. You never focus on your weaknesses. You only focus on your strengths and try your level best to to improve on them. The point being ,anything he says to Me doesnt bother Me because Ive fried much bigger fish in life. Let him be a pompous ass if he likes...In the end it doesnt change how we live life,pay our bills or love our families and friends.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    To discredit the many accusations of the Steeler organization and the league as a whole as being involved with HGH and steroids you are clearly the naive one. If someone popped for roids or HGH on the Browns I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. The fact that your team doctor had has hands in that stuff is a red flag. A big ole Soviet sized Red Flag over the Kremlin so everyone can see.

    Denying that as absurd is completely hilarious.

    To discredit the increase in aggression on the field and seemingly instant improvement in James Harrison's ability is also naive. The guy is a mental midget, or "uncoachable" as you put it. How else do people like that get ahead in life? They cheat.

    He continually proves how dumb he is everytime he opens his mouth. He's a thug and a neanderthal. Whether or not he's on roids, which he probably is, he's still a xxxxing idiot.

    I cannot honestly believe you can sit there and defend this guy... For someone who claims we have Brown and Orange goggles on, you need to take a step back and take off the Piss and Black blinders.

    Mikey...He's a blind tool who completly exposes himself as a fraud repeatedly. He's the typical delusional circle jerk you run into in life. I Liken it to a Skagg Mower that you start up and let it keep hitting a brick wall...It never stops bouncing/hitting off the wall because it doesnt know any better. It's just how some kids are. He will hopefully find out the hard way,If he's lucky enough to let his mind step up to next level of consciousness, wich I have high doubts about because he's so stuck on his own conceited view of himself. I dont know how old you are,But Im sure you understand alot kids at 28 years old dont have their act together yet. I know Myself I never acted like a self pontificating tool toward others at that age or younger. I was lucky enough to have awesome parents that instilled to Me, honesty and respect toward others at a very young age. Im not gonna get into semantics, But I had alot more to deal with than most kids But, I never sat back and made excuses or cried for why things were. You never focus on your weaknesses. You only focus on your strengths and try your level best to to improve on them. The point being ,anything he says to Me doesnt bother Me because Ive fried much bigger fish in life. Let him be a pompous ass if he likes...In the end it doesnt change how we live life,pay our bills or love our families and friends.

    @nickers said:

    Mikey...He's a blind tool who completly exposes himself as a fraud repeatedly. He's the typical delusional circle jerk you run into in life. I Liken it to a Skagg Mower that you start up and let it keep hitting a brick wall...It never stops bouncing/hitting off the wall because it doesnt know any better. It's just how some kids are. He will hopefully find out the hard way,If he's lucky enough to let his mind step up to next level of consciousness, wich I have high doubts about because he's so stuck on his own conceited view of himself. I dont know how old you are,But Im sure you understand alot kids at 28 years old dont have their act together yet. I know Myself I never acted like a self pontificating tool toward others at that age or younger. I was lucky enough to have awesome parents that instilled to Me, honesty and respect toward others at a very young age. Im not gonna get into semantics, But I had alot more to deal with than most kids But, I never sat back and made excuses or cried for why things were. You never focus on your weaknesses. You only focus on your strengths and try your level best to to improve on them. The point being ,anything he says to Me doesnt bother Me because Ive fried much bigger fish in life. Let him be a pompous ass if he likes...In the end it doesnt change how we live life,pay our bills or love our families and friends.

    Are you kidding? I'm supposed to be civil and respectful when all anyone ever does is attempt to sh.it on me in pathetic fashion? I don't know what planet you live on but if someone climbs in my face with a bunch of name calling and ridiculous BS I'm not going to say, "Thank you sir, may I have some more". I was raised to treat everyone as I myself would like to be treated. The approach I take here is not one I'd ever take with someone I just met in real life. Your self-aggrandizing is nauseating. As far as the Steelers are concerned the minute our old team doctor was linked to HGH he was respectfully removed from the organization. He's still a proponent of HGH but his use of HGH doesn't necessarily mean it's the only way he chose to treat his professional athlete clients. After all putting a team out of business would only be detrimental to his own bottom line. When it all boils down the "steroid claims" are all a excuse for your teams mediocrity. It's always been the case. "They're better than us, they must being cheating" lol

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Good reads on Stiller HGH/Roid use as well as their team doctor involvement as late as 2007:

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3831956

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3832996

    I never actually knew about any of this story. To me, it brings into question the entire legitimacy of recent Steelers accomplishments, including their titles.

    If Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire and Roger Clemens etc. etc. are to be placed in question about the legitimacy of their accomplishments, why would this not place into question the Steeler's legitimacy.

    I think it does.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Good reads on Stiller HGH/Roid use as well as their team doctor involvement as late as 2007:

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3831956

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3832996

    I never actually knew about any of this story. To me, it brings into question the entire legitimacy of recent Steelers accomplishments, including their titles.

    If Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire and Roger Clemens etc. etc. are to be placed in question about the legitimacy of their accomplishments, why would this not place into question the Steeler's legitimacy.

    I think it does.

    @the-gipper said:

    I never actually knew about any of this story. To me, it brings into question the entire legitimacy of recent Steelers accomplishments, including their titles.

    If Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire and Roger Clemens etc. etc. are to be placed in question about the legitimacy of their accomplishments, why would this not place into question the Steeler's legitimacy.

    I think it does.

    Because it was all shot down, investigated and determined to be unfounded. Just because a doctor believes in the use of HGH for treatment of certain patients doesn't mean he's condoning it as a performance enhancer for professional athletes. If it was a major issue don't you think the league would have made a huge deal about it. The Patriots were caught cheating and were fined substantially. If any of the above articles held any significant water don't you think league officials would have done something about it?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Birdbrains of a squeeler feather farg together. Everybody but squeeler fans know that. The squeeler fans are too busy being whining, intrusive, egg-sucking weasels.

    You can disagree but you don't have to come across as a complete dip sh.it. The above barely makes sense and you're so busy trying to use cute nicknames you stumbled all over your own poorly pieced together statement.

    Here's a interview excerpt from James Farrior

    "I talked to (Steelers linebacker James) Farrior and (he) said, 'Listen, we thought the dude was straight crazy. We thought the guy had severe emotional problems,' " Solotaroff said on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Thursday. "And I'm not sure James has amended his opinion of Mr. Harrison, but he loves him, and so does everybody on that defense. They love this guy to pieces."

    Homotron said:

    You can disagree but you don't have to come across as a complete dip sh.it. The above barely makes sense and you're so busy trying to use cute nicknames you stumbled all over your own poorly pieced together statement.

    Here's a interview excerpt from James Farrior

    "I talked to (Steelers linebacker James) Farrior and (he) said, 'Listen, we thought the dude was straight crazy. We thought the guy had severe emotional problems,' " Solotaroff said on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Thursday. "And I'm not sure James has amended his opinion of Mr. Harrison, but he loves him, and so does everybody on that defense. They love this guy to pieces."

    I don't know for sure if JH was on HGH, but I agree that the dude does have emotional issues. That is pretty clear. He clearly has issues with authority. He clearly has an inability to filter himself.

  • Homotron said:

    You can disagree but you don't have to come across as a complete dip sh.it. The above barely makes sense and you're so busy trying to use cute nicknames you stumbled all over your own poorly pieced together statement.

    Here's a interview excerpt from James Farrior

    "I talked to (Steelers linebacker James) Farrior and (he) said, 'Listen, we thought the dude was straight crazy. We thought the guy had severe emotional problems,' " Solotaroff said on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Thursday. "And I'm not sure James has amended his opinion of Mr. Harrison, but he loves him, and so does everybody on that defense. They love this guy to pieces."

    I don't know for sure if JH was on HGH, but I agree that the dude does have emotional issues. That is pretty clear. He clearly has issues with authority. He clearly has an inability to filter himself.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know for sure if JH was on HGH, but I agree that the dude does have emotional issues. That is pretty clear. He clearly has issues with authority. He clearly has an inability to filter himself.

    He doesn't have an issue with authority because he loves the Rooney's. He does have a issue with the Commish and so do hundreds of other players.

  • @nickers said:

    Mikey...He's a blind tool who completly exposes himself as a fraud repeatedly. He's the typical delusional circle jerk you run into in life. I Liken it to a Skagg Mower that you start up and let it keep hitting a brick wall...It never stops bouncing/hitting off the wall because it doesnt know any better. It's just how some kids are. He will hopefully find out the hard way,If he's lucky enough to let his mind step up to next level of consciousness, wich I have high doubts about because he's so stuck on his own conceited view of himself. I dont know how old you are,But Im sure you understand alot kids at 28 years old dont have their act together yet. I know Myself I never acted like a self pontificating tool toward others at that age or younger. I was lucky enough to have awesome parents that instilled to Me, honesty and respect toward others at a very young age. Im not gonna get into semantics, But I had alot more to deal with than most kids But, I never sat back and made excuses or cried for why things were. You never focus on your weaknesses. You only focus on your strengths and try your level best to to improve on them. The point being ,anything he says to Me doesnt bother Me because Ive fried much bigger fish in life. Let him be a pompous ass if he likes...In the end it doesnt change how we live life,pay our bills or love our families and friends.

    Are you kidding? I'm supposed to be civil and respectful when all anyone ever does is attempt to sh.it on me in pathetic fashion? I don't know what planet you live on but if someone climbs in my face with a bunch of name calling and ridiculous BS I'm not going to say, "Thank you sir, may I have some more". I was raised to treat everyone as I myself would like to be treated. The approach I take here is not one I'd ever take with someone I just met in real life. Your self-aggrandizing is nauseating. As far as the Steelers are concerned the minute our old team doctor was linked to HGH he was respectfully removed from the organization. He's still a proponent of HGH but his use of HGH doesn't necessarily mean it's the only way he chose to treat his professional athlete clients. After all putting a team out of business would only be detrimental to his own bottom line. When it all boils down the "steroid claims" are all a excuse for your teams mediocrity. It's always been the case. "They're better than us, they must being cheating" lol

    Homotron said:

    As far as the Steelers are concerned the minute our old team doctor was linked to HGH he was respectfully removed from the organization. He's still a proponent of HGH but his use of HGH doesn't necessarily mean it's the only way he chose to treat his professional athlete clients. After all putting a team out of business would only be detrimental to his own bottom line. When it all boils down the "steroid claims" are all a excuse for your teams mediocrity. It's always been the case. "They're better than us, they must being cheating" lol

    As Theodore Roosevelt said: "If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, if it looks like a duck, I think its a duck".

    This Steeler doctor was a proponent of HGH, he bought hundreds of thousands of dollars of HGH, his primary patients were Steeler players. I would say: its a duck.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I never actually knew about any of this story. To me, it brings into question the entire legitimacy of recent Steelers accomplishments, including their titles.

    If Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire and Roger Clemens etc. etc. are to be placed in question about the legitimacy of their accomplishments, why would this not place into question the Steeler's legitimacy.

    I think it does.

    Because it was all shot down, investigated and determined to be unfounded. Just because a doctor believes in the use of HGH for treatment of certain patients doesn't mean he's condoning it as a performance enhancer for professional athletes. If it was a major issue don't you think the league would have made a huge deal about it. The Patriots were caught cheating and were fined substantially. If any of the above articles held any significant water don't you think league officials would have done something about it?

    Homotron said:

    Because it was all shot down, investigated and determined to be unfounded. Just because a doctor believes in the use of HGH for treatment of certain patients doesn't mean he's condoning it as a performance enhancer for professional athletes. If it was a major issue don't you think the league would have made a huge deal about it. The Patriots were caught cheating and were fined substantially. If any of the above articles held any significant water don't you think league officials would have done something about it?

    Things of that nature require proof. If you can't prove it, you can't do anything about it. There is no test for HGH, thus there is no proof.

    Based on your position I suspect your position is that neither OJ nor this Casey Anthony killed their family members right?

    Quack.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't know for sure if JH was on HGH, but I agree that the dude does have emotional issues. That is pretty clear. He clearly has issues with authority. He clearly has an inability to filter himself.

    He doesn't have an issue with authority because he loves the Rooney's. He does have a issue with the Commish and so do hundreds of other players.

    Homotron said:

    He doesn't have an issue with authority because he loves the Rooney's. He does have a issue with the Commish and so do hundreds of other players.

    What a mule you are. Of course he has issues with authority figures. One's that exercise true authority that is, not enablers, like the Rooneys.

  • Homotron said:

    He doesn't have an issue with authority because he loves the Rooney's. He does have a issue with the Commish and so do hundreds of other players.

    What a mule you are. Of course he has issues with authority figures. One's that exercise true authority that is, not enablers, like the Rooneys.

    @the-gipper said:

    What a mule you are. Of course he has issues with authority figures. One's that exercise true authority that is, not enablers, like the Rooneys.

    lol. Enablers. You mean the ones that worked with Goodell on the Ben suspension. The owners that "gave away" Santonio Holmes? The most respected ownership group in the NFL and one of the most respected in all of professional sports? Those enablers? lmao.

  • @the-gipper said:

    What a mule you are. Of course he has issues with authority figures. One's that exercise true authority that is, not enablers, like the Rooneys.

    lol. Enablers. You mean the ones that worked with Goodell on the Ben suspension. The owners that "gave away" Santonio Holmes? The most respected ownership group in the NFL and one of the most respected in all of professional sports? Those enablers? lmao.

    Homotron said:

    lol. Enablers. You mean the ones that worked with Goodell on the Ben suspension. The owners that "gave away" Santonio Holmes? The most respected ownership group in the NFL and one of the most respected in all of professional sports? Those enablers? lmao.

    Yep, Enablers. Don't feel bad, nearly every ownership is an enabler of its players in some way or other.

    Riddle me this: BR's potential legal troubles were far more significant that Santonio Holmes.

    Holmes had pretty much run of the mill stuff: a disorderly conduct that was dropped. A domestic violence that was dropped, a marijuana possession charge, and he had an argument with a flight attendant over the use of an ipod.

    The ONLY actual charge he was sentenced on was the marijuana possession.

    Compare that to potential serial rape charges. Yes, both dismissed or not charge.

    The fact is, Holmes got dumped for a weed charge. Really, more like it, Holmes may not have gotten along with somebody where BR got along....or maybe James Harrison is right....the league, and in this case specifically, the Steeler organization....favors it white quarterbacks. Ya think?

  • @nickers said:

    Mikey...He's a blind tool who completly exposes himself as a fraud repeatedly. He's the typical delusional circle jerk you run into in life. I Liken it to a Skagg Mower that you start up and let it keep hitting a brick wall...It never stops bouncing/hitting off the wall because it doesnt know any better. It's just how some kids are. He will hopefully find out the hard way,If he's lucky enough to let his mind step up to next level of consciousness, wich I have high doubts about because he's so stuck on his own conceited view of himself. I dont know how old you are,But Im sure you understand alot kids at 28 years old dont have their act together yet. I know Myself I never acted like a self pontificating tool toward others at that age or younger. I was lucky enough to have awesome parents that instilled to Me, honesty and respect toward others at a very young age. Im not gonna get into semantics, But I had alot more to deal with than most kids But, I never sat back and made excuses or cried for why things were. You never focus on your weaknesses. You only focus on your strengths and try your level best to to improve on them. The point being ,anything he says to Me doesnt bother Me because Ive fried much bigger fish in life. Let him be a pompous ass if he likes...In the end it doesnt change how we live life,pay our bills or love our families and friends.

    Are you kidding? I'm supposed to be civil and respectful when all anyone ever does is attempt to sh.it on me in pathetic fashion? I don't know what planet you live on but if someone climbs in my face with a bunch of name calling and ridiculous BS I'm not going to say, "Thank you sir, may I have some more". I was raised to treat everyone as I myself would like to be treated. The approach I take here is not one I'd ever take with someone I just met in real life. Your self-aggrandizing is nauseating. As far as the Steelers are concerned the minute our old team doctor was linked to HGH he was respectfully removed from the organization. He's still a proponent of HGH but his use of HGH doesn't necessarily mean it's the only way he chose to treat his professional athlete clients. After all putting a team out of business would only be detrimental to his own bottom line. When it all boils down the "steroid claims" are all a excuse for your teams mediocrity. It's always been the case. "They're better than us, they must being cheating" lol

    Homotron said:

    Are you kidding? I'm supposed to be civil and respectful when all anyone ever does is attempt to sh.it on me in pathetic fashion? I don't know what planet you live on but if someone climbs in my face with a bunch of name calling and ridiculous BS I'm not going to say, "Thank you sir, may I have some more". I was raised to treat everyone as I myself would like to be treated. The approach I take here is not one I'd ever take with someone I just met in real life. Your self-aggrandizing is nauseating. As far as the Steelers are concerned the minute our old team doctor was linked to HGH he was respectfully removed from the organization. He's still a proponent of HGH but his use of HGH doesn't necessarily mean it's the only way he chose to treat his professional athlete clients. After all putting a team out of business would only be detrimental to his own bottom line. When it all boils down the "steroid claims" are all a excuse for your teams mediocrity. It's always been the case. "They're better than us, they must being cheating" lol

    "WHAAAAAA" "WHAAAAA" AWWW MOMMY THEY'RE PICKING ON ME AGAIN!!!!!!......Im buying your line of crap. Never did,Never will!.

  • Homotron said:

    Are you kidding? I'm supposed to be civil and respectful when all anyone ever does is attempt to sh.it on me in pathetic fashion? I don't know what planet you live on but if someone climbs in my face with a bunch of name calling and ridiculous BS I'm not going to say, "Thank you sir, may I have some more". I was raised to treat everyone as I myself would like to be treated. The approach I take here is not one I'd ever take with someone I just met in real life. Your self-aggrandizing is nauseating. As far as the Steelers are concerned the minute our old team doctor was linked to HGH he was respectfully removed from the organization. He's still a proponent of HGH but his use of HGH doesn't necessarily mean it's the only way he chose to treat his professional athlete clients. After all putting a team out of business would only be detrimental to his own bottom line. When it all boils down the "steroid claims" are all a excuse for your teams mediocrity. It's always been the case. "They're better than us, they must being cheating" lol

    "WHAAAAAA" "WHAAAAA" AWWW MOMMY THEY'RE PICKING ON ME AGAIN!!!!!!......Im buying your line of crap. Never did,Never will!.

    @nickers said:

    "WHAAAAAA" "WHAAAAA" AWWW MOMMY THEY'RE PICKING ON ME AGAIN!!!!!!......Im buying your line of crap. Never did,Never will!.

    You ignorant xxxx. It has nothing to do with people picking on me and everything to do with me defending myself and taking necessary action. People are crying about what I have to say and I'm explaining why it's being said. I don't give a sh.it what you or any of the other mongoloids have to say about me. It's often in one ear and out the other seeing as most of what is posted isn't worth remembering anyway. Follow along Nickers. I know it's hard.

  • @nickers said:

    "WHAAAAAA" "WHAAAAA" AWWW MOMMY THEY'RE PICKING ON ME AGAIN!!!!!!......Im buying your line of crap. Never did,Never will!.

    You ignorant xxxx. It has nothing to do with people picking on me and everything to do with me defending myself and taking necessary action. People are crying about what I have to say and I'm explaining why it's being said. I don't give a sh.it what you or any of the other mongoloids have to say about me. It's often in one ear and out the other seeing as most of what is posted isn't worth remembering anyway. Follow along Nickers. I know it's hard.

    Homotron said:

    You ignorant xxxx. It has nothing to do with people picking on me and everything to do with me defending myself and taking necessary action. People are crying about what I have to say and I'm explaining why it's being said. I don't give a sh.it what you or any of the other mongoloids have to say about me. It's often in one ear and out the other seeing as most of what is posted isn't worth remembering anyway. Follow along Nickers. I know it's hard.

    If you really didnt give a shit then you wouldnt return a post. Again...you proved yourself to be a stinkin fraud, just like you always do...I dont need to follow along. I've paid My dues in life....Loook in the mirror first before calling others ignorant you Dip$hit!...Its a shame you dont have better material than that because, you are a total laughable douche nozzle. And the sad truth is everyone knows it but you...Keep trying ding dong!

  • nobodies crying about what you have to say homo....

    we're actually laughing at how much of a stooler shill you are, an inherent inability to see that anything that they do could be wrong. you just come here, make excuses and generally kiss the ass of the rooney's and the stools. there's loyalty, but youre an apologist. it takes some impressive mental gymnastics to rationalize some of the BS excuses and explanations you come up with.

    even the guys on the fan rip the sports teams from time to time.....yet you dont possess the ability to see thru those black and piss colored glasses to even hint at some type of misconduct.

    harrison is a xxxxing douchebag, his mother is a xxxx with the same anger issues and intellectual problems. yet we have to argue with your dumb ass when you come in here to make excuses for barbaric behavior, then try to pass the blame puck onto everyone else like james is a victim.

    youre a seriously pathetic little man homo.....man up sometime and grow a set.

  • homo is just here to start trouble, and argue stupidly.

    he's ? a worthless bigmouth visitor to the board.

  • homo is just here to start trouble, and argue stupidly.

    he's ? a worthless bigmouth visitor to the board.

    @calfoxwc said:

    homo is just here to start trouble, and argue stupidly.

    he's ? a worthless bigmouth visitor to the board.

    Already tired of getting ripped apart on the Political board? There are 5 or 6 guys on this message board that fail on all facets of intelligent argument. You're the ring leader.

  • There's no ripping. That's just you thinking you're as mean as James Harrison, the street punk

    who can only be a player when he cheapshots.

    You're boring, and take a poll - not many of us are impressed with one word you've ever posted.

    Didn't you have to go to summer school, before you could advance this fall to the 4th grade?

  • There's no ripping. That's just you thinking you're as mean as James Harrison, the street punk

    who can only be a player when he cheapshots.

    You're boring, and take a poll - not many of us are impressed with one word you've ever posted.

    Didn't you have to go to summer school, before you could advance this fall to the 4th grade?

    @calfoxwc said:

    There's no ripping. That's just you thinking you're as mean as James Harrison, the street punk

    who can only be a player when he cheapshots.

    You're boring, and take a poll - not many of us are impressed with one word you've ever posted.

    Didn't you have to go to summer school, before you could advance this fall to the 4th grade?

    Oooooooooooooooooooooo it burns, it burns.