Rodgers And Tatupa
-
Tatupa is a MLB...and I've heard that DQ is our projected Sam backer. I believe Gocong is our MLB.
-
Tatupa is a MLB...and I've heard that DQ is our projected Sam backer. I believe Gocong is our MLB.
Tatupa is a MLB...and I've heard that DQ is our projected Sam backer. I believe Gocong is our MLB.
Fujita SOLB, Gocong MLB, Jackson WOLB.
-
Signing a Tatupa or a Rogers to a one year contract (that is what they're asking for (and Rogers got) doesn't seem to do much for me. They come here and play and then we have to replace them again if they leave. Or overpay them to stay. Lose-lose signings if you ask me.
Lots of the FA's are singing 1 yr deals.
-
Tatupa is a MLB...and I've heard that DQ is our projected Sam backer. I believe Gocong is our MLB.
Tatupa is a MLB...and I've heard that DQ is our projected Sam backer. I believe Gocong is our MLB.
I have read both that Dqwell will play in the middle or outside. I am almost positive that in one of either Heckert or Shurmers pressers on ClevelandBrowns.com they said that he was going to be the middle backer though and that they were excited about what they thought he could do there. (obviously the excited thing I take with a grain of salt ... but I can't see why they would say he is the middle linebacker as a smoke screen??)
Like I have said I am excited about Dqwell in the middle, but if Tatpu can help the Browns I am all for it. He could potentially be a nice small under the radar signing that really helps us out. Especially if DQ can play outside well because I have an AWEFUL feeling about Gocong.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login