Skip to content

This Week's Survey. Rank And Rancor

The Browns Board
25 10 1.3k
  • Here is this week's survey:

    1. With some credit to "Represent" how about giving the Browns "offseason" (of about a week now) a letter grade (instead of a ranking). A-F.

    2. From another thread. Rank the 5 most obnoxious fan bases in North American major sports?

    3. What is your favorite "bit" by a comedian ever?

    4. Which War do you study the most (or like to see movies about or whatever) assuming you have any inclination toward such things.

    5. Rank your top 5 movie villains.

    BendMeOverB BendMeOver wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @the-gipper said:

    2. From another thread. Rank the 5 most obnoxious fan bases in North American major sports?

    This is a loaded question. All that I can say is that you guys should publicly flog any Browns fan that does not respond "Steelers" as the "most" obnoxious fan base in the universe. (Que the cheerleaders) "We're NO. #1!!!"

  • @the-gipper said:

    2. From another thread. Rank the 5 most obnoxious fan bases in North American major sports?

    This is a loaded question. All that I can say is that you guys should publicly flog any Browns fan that does not respond "Steelers" as the "most" obnoxious fan base in the universe. (Que the cheerleaders) "We're NO. #1!!!"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Endymion said:

    This is a loaded question. All that I can say is that you guys should publicly flog any Browns fan that does not respond "Steelers" as the "most" obnoxious fan base in the universe. (Que the cheerleaders) "We're NO. #1!!!"

    So? You are admitting it? You know, you could just as easily answer "Browns fans" if you wish. Ain't nothin' stoppin' ya. Also, you could answer the other questions. That is, if you have any opinions. These are meant for fun and entertainment.

  • Endymion said:

    This is a loaded question. All that I can say is that you guys should publicly flog any Browns fan that does not respond "Steelers" as the "most" obnoxious fan base in the universe. (Que the cheerleaders) "We're NO. #1!!!"

    So? You are admitting it? You know, you could just as easily answer "Browns fans" if you wish. Ain't nothin' stoppin' ya. Also, you could answer the other questions. That is, if you have any opinions. These are meant for fun and entertainment.

    BendMeOverB BendMeOver wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    You know, you could just as easily answer "Browns fans" if you wish.

    I find Browns fans to be overwhemlingly "negative," sometimes depressingly so, but in order to reach the definition of obnoxious, you'd have to learn a few things from a Philadelphian.

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #24

    You know The Gripper, I believe you haha. I bet it wasn't remotely fun or interesting at the time. Glad I came about in the 80's. At least you made it out alive though. That's a positive.

  • You know The Gripper, I believe you haha. I bet it wasn't remotely fun or interesting at the time. Glad I came about in the 80's. At least you made it out alive though. That's a positive.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @hunt-daddy said:

    You know The Gripper, I believe you haha. I bet it wasn't remotely fun or interesting at the time. Glad I came about in the 80's. At least you made it out alive though. That's a positive.

    Disclaimer: I did not go to Vietnam, though I was of the age that I certainly could have and I had several people I know that did. But that was the one lottery I have won in my life with a 292. Still, I was certainly exposed to everything that occurred here on the "home front". And it still wasn't that much fun to deal with.