Edwards To The Niners
-
Who had post 6 in the obvious redneck joke pool? I am honestly shocked that it took six posts to display such profound humor. I give it 5 stars for originality. Good work.
You're welcome.
You're welcome.
Quit it, you're making him drool. He loves guys losing their shorts.
-
My wife and I drop our pants every Sunday too. Does this mean we're gay?

Is that what they do in your Church?
Is that what they do in your Church?
If it is, where do I sign up?? I need details man!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login