Free Agents
-
-
nah...hes right. ur not funny....at all.
funny to laugh at...sure.
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f#cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fcukin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login