Skip to content

Third String Qb?

The Browns Board
26 18 2.6k
  • @choco said:

    ^^^ thats exactly what i want to figure out. he looked bad....was that an anomaly, or the norm?

    In the two games I have seen him in so far it is the norm.

    @the-gipper said:

    In the two games I have seen him in so far it is the norm.

    Against Green Bay, he looked exactly how I would expect someone of his age and experience level to look against the defending Super Bowl champion defense, even if it was the scrub teamers.

    Against Detroit...that was just awful. I could have put a ball in WRREBEL's loose ass and have him fart it out with greater accuracy.

    Then again, he's been doing that trick for years. Gotta make money somehow, right? 😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    In the two games I have seen him in so far it is the norm.

    Against Green Bay, he looked exactly how I would expect someone of his age and experience level to look against the defending Super Bowl champion defense, even if it was the scrub teamers.

    Against Detroit...that was just awful. I could have put a ball in WRREBEL's loose ass and have him fart it out with greater accuracy.

    Then again, he's been doing that trick for years. Gotta make money somehow, right? 😉

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Against Green Bay, he looked exactly how I would expect someone of his age and experience level to look against the defending Super Bowl champion defense, even if it was the scrub teamers.

    Against Detroit...that was just awful. I could have put a ball in WRREBEL's loose ass and have him fart it out with greater accuracy.

    Then again, he's been doing that trick for years. Gotta make money somehow, right? 😉

    Thats freeking hilarious!! 😆 seriously!

  • thats the point tho gipper.....2 games. TWO.....games....

    reports suggest he's much better in practice, which makes me think the games a bit fast for him at the moment. but in typical browns fan fashion, we're trying to run him outta town on a rail before he gets a chance to adjust.

    thats never come back to bite us in the ass before...has it?

  • thats the point tho gipper.....2 games. TWO.....games....

    reports suggest he's much better in practice, which makes me think the games a bit fast for him at the moment. but in typical browns fan fashion, we're trying to run him outta town on a rail before he gets a chance to adjust.

    thats never come back to bite us in the ass before...has it?

    @choco said:

    thats the point tho gipper.....2 games. TWO.....games....

    reports suggest he's much better in practice, which makes me think the games a bit fast for him at the moment. but in typical browns fan fashion, we're trying to run him outta town on a rail before he gets a chance to adjust.

    thats never come back to bite us in the ass before...has it?

    No, I am not trying to run him out of town. I said he should be put on the taxi squad...or developmental squad or whatever they are calling it. That way he can be with the team, practice with the team and learn but not play. History tells us that the Browns have a 50% chance of needing their 3rd string QB play a game or two. I am not willing to trust a Browns regular season game in the hands of this kid. Are you?

  • Not that a vet would come in and be a third QB, but, playing along, I'd like someone like Bulger (a QB with a successful career) to mentor Colt.

  • jarrett brown still is very inexperienced. what pissed me off is how on one play he ran out of bounds 12 yards behind the line of scrimmage! He could have just tossed the ball out of bounds for an incompletion and no loss of yards!