Tailgate Party 2011 Style- Bengals Vs. Browns
-
Hey Ed,
It's been a few years for Wendy so I talked her into coming to the tailgate. We're really looking forward to it. See ya there.
-
I will be staying at the doubletree lakeside how far of a walk would it be to get to the tailgate?
-
I will be staying at the doubletree lakeside how far of a walk would it be to get to the tailgate?
I will be staying at the doubletree lakeside how far of a walk would it be to get to the tailgate?
The RTA Train drops off at the top of our lot. Take it to the 'Settlers Landing' station and get off there. Walk down through the lot to near the bottom of the lot. I drive a red van, we will have a black rectangular grill set-up, some brown tables with silver trim. Check-out the tailgate pictures to become familiar with faces and surroundings.
-
Have a blast today guys, post some pictures and don't do yourselves any injuries - remember it's all just a warm up for 11/11/11 - With you all in spirit, Howie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login