Mangini On Sportsnation
-
Romeo and Charlie both went back to being coordinators. Some guys are just better suited for that. I'm just saying mangini is below .500 over a 5 yr. career. Would you go to a dentist that is below .500 in filling cavities? Probably not.
What HC has been successful coming from the Belichick school? It could be argued that it's not the Bilichick tree as much as it is the Parcell's tree.
I just don't like the guy as a coach, I don't think he is a very good HC. As a disciplinarian he's good but not as a winning coach. That's just my opinion!! His hiring was a mistake and further delayed that progress of this team.
As far as I'm concerned I'm done with this thread. Good luck to the team tonight. I'm heading to Wrightsville Beach to try and catch some hurricane swell.
Ohh, I didn't see this gem "mangini has got more football knowledge in one of his farts than you have brains. " well its a good thing that management has more football sense than you and the manginites mik or the Browns would be heading to 5-11 again.
-
I dont think he should not have come back. My only reason is because of holmgren. Their two styles of football dont mesh. I think if our president was the tuna, than mangini would still be here and we would have a better.
-
Romeo and Charlie both went back to being coordinators. Some guys are just better suited for that. I'm just saying mangini is below .500 over a 5 yr. career. Would you go to a dentist that is below .500 in filling cavities? Probably not.
What HC has been successful coming from the Belichick school? It could be argued that it's not the Bilichick tree as much as it is the Parcell's tree.
I just don't like the guy as a coach, I don't think he is a very good HC. As a disciplinarian he's good but not as a winning coach. That's just my opinion!! His hiring was a mistake and further delayed that progress of this team.
As far as I'm concerned I'm done with this thread. Good luck to the team tonight. I'm heading to Wrightsville Beach to try and catch some hurricane swell.
Ohh, I didn't see this gem "mangini has got more football knowledge in one of his farts than you have brains. " well its a good thing that management has more football sense than you and the manginites mik or the Browns would be heading to 5-11 again.
Would you go to a dentist that is below .500 in filling cavities? Probably not.
How you going to argue with logic like this?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login