Surprise Cuts
-
yea, as much as I hate seeing a OSU guy go down the tubes, Gholsten just can't make the grade in the NFL. I'm not sure why the transition didn't happen for the guy, coming out of college he looked like he was going to dominant for years in the NFL. I do think his growth got limited by playing out of his natural position, but the good players make the adjustment. He never did, and now he's going to be out of the league.
-
yea, as much as I hate seeing a OSU guy go down the tubes, Gholsten just can't make the grade in the NFL. I'm not sure why the transition didn't happen for the guy, coming out of college he looked like he was going to dominant for years in the NFL. I do think his growth got limited by playing out of his natural position, but the good players make the adjustment. He never did, and now he's going to be out of the league.
yea, as much as I hate seeing a OSU guy go down the tubes, Gholsten just can't make the grade in the NFL. I'm not sure why the transition didn't happen for the guy, coming out of college he looked like he was going to dominant for years in the NFL. I do think his growth got limited by playing out of his natural position, but the good players make the adjustment. He never did, and now he's going to be out of the league.
Well, as an OSU homer- goes to show you never know. Gholston was dominating in college- and apparently can't cut it in the pros. Reminds me of Big Daddy Wilkinson. I thought for sure the guy had Reggie White potential- he was unstoppable in college, but never made much of an impact at the next level.
-
yea, as much as I hate seeing a OSU guy go down the tubes, Gholsten just can't make the grade in the NFL. I'm not sure why the transition didn't happen for the guy, coming out of college he looked like he was going to dominant for years in the NFL. I do think his growth got limited by playing out of his natural position, but the good players make the adjustment. He never did, and now he's going to be out of the league.
yea, as much as I hate seeing a OSU guy go down the tubes, Gholsten just can't make the grade in the NFL. I'm not sure why the transition didn't happen for the guy, coming out of college he looked like he was going to dominant for years in the NFL. I do think his growth got limited by playing out of his natural position, but the good players make the adjustment. He never did, and now he's going to be out of the league.
The reason he didn't cut in the NFL was because he actually doesn't like football, he just really likes to work out. Too bad just working out (even as a body builder or strength lifter) doesn't pay that much so he got pad to suck in the NFL for a few seasons.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login