Skip to content

Are You Ready For Over 800 Free Agents?

The Browns Board
40 15 2.4k
  • Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

  • By the way, on Madden 12 I did an all rookie team. My WR's are Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, and Greg Little.

    Guess who progressed more and took the #1 nod? You guessed it...Greg Little.

    Suck on that WRREBEL. Even your beloved Madden loves Greg Little.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    By the way, on Madden 12 I did an all rookie team. My WR's are Julio Jones, Jon Baldwin, and Greg Little.

    Guess who progressed more and took the #1 nod? You guessed it...Greg Little.

    Suck on that WRREBEL. Even your beloved Madden loves Greg Little.

    Ha I almost ended up with an all rookie team after teams cut a bunch of their rookies after the 2nd week, I got Wilkerson and Jerret from Temple who both got gut and that speedy WR from Troy along with the guy who played on the other side of Brooks Reed. BTW Taylor had 9 sacks for me, got rookie DPOY, and I simmed over half the season.

  • Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

    @ballpeen said:

    Sounds like the guy is fencing stolen property.

    No. He buys used, broken PS3's on Craigslist and Amazon that have the YLOD or a power failure and fixes them himself for dirt cheap. Then he resells them for $200. It's a great way for a student to make money, actually.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    Ha I almost ended up with an all rookie team after teams cut a bunch of their rookies after the 2nd week, I got Wilkerson and Jerret from Temple who both got gut and that speedy WR from Troy along with the guy who played on the other side of Brooks Reed. BTW Taylor had 9 sacks for me, got rookie DPOY, and I simmed over half the season.

    Jerrel Jernigen is a good speedy slot guy and returner. I also had some 1 yr players on my team too, because it was easy to get them in the draft. I had a defensive line of Nick Fairley, Gerald McCoy, Robert Quinn and Cameron Jordan. Sheard was my backup DE and Phil Taylor backing up at DT (I'll eventually trade McCoy and put in Taylor) Von Miller, Akeem Ayers, Quan Sturdivant at LB. Haden and Petersen at CB. Earl Thomas and Ward as safeties.

    McCoy at QB, Gabbert as backup, McElroy/Tyrod Taylor at emergency QB. Mark Ingram at RB. Little, Jones, Baldwin and Jernigen as WRs. Jordan Cameron as TE with Aaron Hernandez. Marecic at FB. Mike Tolbert backing up Ingram (I'm a CCU homer.) Danny Watkins, Anthony Castonzo, Stefan Wisniewski, Jason Pinkston, and someone else on my o-line.

    I sim the entire season, excluding the Super Bowl if I make it. I take my lumps the first three years. Always have a Super Bowl by year 7 with a rookie team, most of the time sooner. Earliest I've won a Super Bowl with a rookie team is year 3.

    My friends call it "playing menus" whenever I do my franchise because I'm never actually playing a game, just doing trades, scouting, drafting, or playing with my coaching scheme.

  • Bunker said:

    I believe we need to get a quarterback. Colt is average and I dont know what to call the other 2 guys. Maybe we should call them tourists since they wont be around for long.

    Come on man average? He was throwing dimes most of the preseason. He had one bad showing which is to be expected out of second year guy. Granted he doesn't have a cannon but for the most part he puts the ball where only our guys can get it. But hey we can always call Carolina and see if we can get good ol' rocket armed Derek Anderception back in the fold!!!

  • A lot of guys already on the waiver wire. If we don't pluck up some one for both dline and oline were fools. This is the nfl and there will be injuries. Its one thing is the back up is young raw with a huge upside. Compared to our back ups young, cheap and no talent

  • Patriots cut Pro Bowl safety Brandon Meriweather. Please, please, please try to sign him...I'm begging you Heckert

  • Seriously, he is a solid fs. They also cut brandon tate

  • I would take both Tate and Meriweather, but we know that won't happen! It's funny because I think our two biggest needs are the secondary and wide receiver. While our front office feels like our biggest need is the practice squad, so they'll sign a bunch of no-name crap players that no one else wanted...

  • Hahaha so true..

    There are rumors were interested in brandon mayweather.

    What's the deal with osama young?? I can't find anything on him. He is harder to fins than osama bin laden

  • More little girls crying and whining....

    Here's a lollipop...now shut the xxxx up please.

  • Choco.. I have a lolipop for u to suck on...

  • Tavares Gooden, Desmond Clarke, Chester Taylor, Dan LeFevour, Justin Gage, Tommy Harris, Dan Orlovsky, Brandon Meriweather, Sammy Morris, Pat Delvin, Ryan Cook. Decent Free Agents. I don't know if we should sign them but someone probably should

  • Tavares Gooden, Desmond Clarke, Chester Taylor, Dan LeFevour, Justin Gage, Tommy Harris, Dan Orlovsky, Brandon Meriweather, Sammy Morris, Pat Delvin, Ryan Cook. Decent Free Agents. I don't know if we should sign them but someone probably should

    @kentlife said:

    Tavares Gooden, Desmond Clarke, Chester Taylor, Dan LeFevour, Justin Gage, Tommy Harris, Dan Orlovsky, Brandon Meriweather, Sammy Morris, Pat Delvin, Ryan Cook. Decent Free Agents. I don't know if we should sign them but someone probably should

    Only players I think we could really use.

    For someone that has seen a lot of MAC football, I wouldn't consider Dan LeFevour a decent free agent. He is pretty bad, cocky, and would be more trouble than he's worth. The guy wrote a letter to a Akron forum bashing them haha pretty classy

  • I hope Heckert and Holmgen are

  • Rumor is we've signed QB Thaddeus Lewis, formerly with the Rams and DE Quinton Spears UDFA released bye Miami.

  • Hahaha figures... we will lead the league in udfa

  • I wish they still made Madden for the PC. The newest system I have is a Dreamcast lol.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    I wish they still made Madden for the PC. The newest system I have is a Dreamcast lol.

    Really, I've been looking everywhere for a Atari jaguar version. It should really help me with football knowledge.

  • Patriots cut Pro Bowl safety Brandon Meriweather. Please, please, please try to sign him...I'm begging you Heckert

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Patriots cut Pro Bowl safety Brandon Meriweather. Please, please, please try to sign him...I'm begging you Heckert

    Gone to da Bears...figured

  • We've signed Artis Hicks, 32 years old, started 10 games with the Redskins last year. He's likely to compete with Jason Pinkston for the starting LG spot. Pat Murry was released to make room.

  • I like that move. The redskins actually tried to trade him before releasing