Browns Vs Bears
-
and another brown gets blown up. kaboom. I hope this is all going in out karma bag.
-
3rd Quarter they are coming out and playing. This Brown Kid is looking good, and Porter almost ran over 2 guys trying to get into the endzone... I know this is 3rd team out here... but Brown is making some nice timing throws.
-
Can't believe how we just killed that drive... Could we have been any less imaginative?? Ugh.
-
Nice throw by Brown on the TD. Man this kid looks good. Nice throws. Looks good in the pocket. Technique looks good as well. I know Bernie just said that Brbwns probably won't go into the Season with 3 QB's but I don't know if I would want to give this kid away. Like BK said, but him on the practice squad or something.
-
I don't know why we wouldn't keep brown as our 3rd qb, I thought I heard somewhere the 3rd qb won't count against the roster
-
Dane Sanzenbacher tearing it up. Why didn't we draft him in the 1st round? Phil Taylor who?
that's a joke right?
taylor has done nothing this preseason but look really good.
that's a joke right?
taylor has done nothing this preseason but look really good.
Yes 100% sarcasm
But I wanted to get that in there before the Suckeyes fans started saying it, only difference is they are for real.
I'm heading down to C-bus on saturday any good tattoo shops or car dealerships?
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
LMAO.
Winning is our "Policy"
"Dilfer will mentor Charlie Frye"
"In Sewage we trust" (Coffee fetcher for Ozzie)
"In Heckert we trust"
And today? "Man, we look like shit"
Hey guys, don't get depressed THE LINEAR IMPROVEMENT IS JUST OOZING OUT EVERYWHERE" Can't ya just feel it? The announcers kept saying tonight.............
"Man, this is a shit team but they lead the league in linear improvement. LOL.
ghoulie:
when are we gonna get the blown-out version of the national anthem played through one of your synthed out accordions before a browns game? that would be the shit and a perfect hommage to the eastern european influence in N ohio. set it up dude!
-
that's a joke right?
taylor has done nothing this preseason but look really good.
Yes 100% sarcasm
But I wanted to get that in there before the Suckeyes fans started saying it, only difference is they are for real.
I'm heading down to C-bus on saturday any good tattoo shops or car dealerships?
Yes 100% sarcasm
But I wanted to get that in there before the Suckeyes fans started saying it, only difference is they are for real.
I'm heading down to C-bus on saturday any good tattoo shops or car dealerships?
And I will be in Akron next week. Know where I can score some crack?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login