Owen Marecic
-
Well, since we are hijacking this thread, please allow me to chime in with my intimidating credentials.
I am almost 65 years old, never spent a day in a college classroom, yet my grammar & spelling are far better than a lot of these alleged geniuses! In addition, I weigh a little over 200, can't hit my weight, am 5'8" & can't dunk, run about a 6.5 second 30 (can't go 40!) & have a 5" vertical leap. Who cares! I have 7 wonderful & loving Grandchildren who think I'm a champ & I love them AND the Browns!!!
Mike
ps: I think Owen will do just fine.
-
mikeyP72 said:
LMAO how is Ben Watson going to retire in 2 years?
You guys act like people cant play football after 30 years old.
Notice how I put a -4 after the 2 year guess. Better people have retired younger.
-
Jesus Christ you guys, WOOOOSH! It's a quote from Steve Buscemi in Armageddon. Nobody really did that shit.
As for your kid, that's awesome. So he wants grad school, not med school?
Jesus Christ you guys, WOOOOSH! It's a quote from Steve Buscemi in Armageddon. Nobody really did that shit.
As for your kid, that's awesome. So he wants grad school, not med school?
No, not med school. He is into plant genomics and the like (yes, stuff that is Whoosh, over my head). To brag a bit here is an article on him where he won the prize best presentation at his symposium. (yes, my screen name is based on my real name):
-
Jesus Christ you guys, WOOOOSH! It's a quote from Steve Buscemi in Armageddon. Nobody really did that shit.
As for your kid, that's awesome. So he wants grad school, not med school?
No, not med school. He is into plant genomics and the like (yes, stuff that is Whoosh, over my head). To brag a bit here is an article on him where he won the prize best presentation at his symposium. (yes, my screen name is based on my real name):
No, not med school. He is into plant genomics and the like (yes, stuff that is Whoosh, over my head). To brag a bit here is an article on him where he won the prize best presentation at his symposium. (yes, my screen name is based on my real name):
I work part time at a golf course in central ohio where we have quite a few plant genomes on staff. Stay tuned for my from-the-heart Browns board biography.
-
No, not med school. He is into plant genomics and the like (yes, stuff that is Whoosh, over my head). To brag a bit here is an article on him where he won the prize best presentation at his symposium. (yes, my screen name is based on my real name):
I work part time at a golf course in central ohio where we have quite a few plant genomes on staff. Stay tuned for my from-the-heart Browns board biography.
I work part time at a golf course in central ohio where we have quite a few plant genomes on staff. Stay tuned for my from-the-heart Browns board biography.
OK, I admit, my biography as stated earlier is not quite accurate. I didn't win the Heisman or the Nobel Peace Prize or a Medal of Honor. But, I will be glad to give you my life story...and it starts out like this:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login