Skip to content

Are Fans Starting To Jump Ship?

The Browns Board
46 28 3.1k
  • 1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #41

    True!!

  • I understand - but last week? The squeelers got BLASTED, and they don't have a new coaching staff, brand new systems,

    and a lot of brand new players.

    The Browns, though, didn't get blasted. Things are lookin up.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @calfoxwc said:

    I understand - but last week? The squeelers got BLASTED, and they don't have a new coaching staff, brand new systems,

    and a lot of brand new players.

    The Browns, though, didn't get blasted. Things are lookin up.

    It was unrealistic with a new coaching staff and new offensive and defensive schemes for the Browns to come out looking like a well oiled machine. They had the game won until the team and coaches had that brain fart when the Bengals quick snapped them.

    I watched the shortcut of the Ratbird- Squealer game- and if the Ravens keep playing like that, pencil them in for the Super Bowl. BTW, the Steelers played even worse than the Browns. Seven turnovers, they're damn lucky they didn't get beat by 50.

  • JibzJ Jibz wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Wow!!!! when you say the Ravens may make a run for the Super bowl I thought WOW!!! this is the REAL Browns and then I thought...

    xxxx them thieving Ratbirds and their piece of shit fans.. I hate the Ravens more then the Stealer's. Those ex-Colt fans have been through what we have been through and they know our pain but they still robbed our beloved Browns and now we are stuck with this endless circle of losing... I thought at the time I would do anything to get our Browns colors and name but.... 😠😡 instead we got shit on.... xxxx you Ravens.... We deserve to have the team you stole from us!!!!

    Now for another beer!

  • Dick MellonD Dick Mellon wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Plenty of, "on the right track," rhetoric above.

    How is 47 called passing plays, resulting in 4 sacks, 3 scrambles, 19 completions, "on the right track?"

    How is bringing in a new system that overemphasizes the passing game at the expense of the run, "on the right track?"

    These new coaches showed no interest in establishing the run.

    This Pat Shurmer guy is nothing but a Holmgren crony who has never done anything notable in his life.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I understand - but last week? The squeelers got BLASTED, and they don't have a new coaching staff, brand new systems,

    and a lot of brand new players.

    The Browns, though, didn't get blasted. Things are lookin up.

    It was unrealistic with a new coaching staff and new offensive and defensive schemes for the Browns to come out looking like a well oiled machine. They had the game won until the team and coaches had that brain fart when the Bengals quick snapped them.

    I watched the shortcut of the Ratbird- Squealer game- and if the Ravens keep playing like that, pencil them in for the Super Bowl. BTW, the Steelers played even worse than the Browns. Seven turnovers, they're damn lucky they didn't get beat by 50.

    M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @hoorta said:

    It was unrealistic with a new coaching staff and new offensive and defensive schemes for the Browns to come out looking like a well oiled machine. They had the game won until the team and coaches had that brain fart when the Bengals quick snapped ]

    Really? I watched the Panthers-Cardinals game after the Browns game. The Panthers despite all of the above and a rookie quarterback making his NFL debut played light years better than the Browns despite the loss. It'll be fun to watch a Chudzinski powered offense this year rather than our constipated WCO,. This year the Browns will be relegated to second priority viewing in my house.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #46

    Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde,

    If I may, be so snide....

    Seems to be quite a bitch,

    The same, it seems, Ghoolie and Rich.🙄