Where Were The Fans?
-
In the middle of the 4th quarter more than half of the stadium was empty. Watching it on TV from a bar in CT that looked really poor. As a longtime Browns fan that has never had the pleasure of attending a game in Cleveland in person (but have in NY vs. Jets and at New England), why is that? What's with the fans skipping out early? Boardwalk Empire doesn't start until 9pm...
In the middle of the 4th quarter more than half of the stadium was empty. Watching it on TV from a bar in CT that looked really poor. As a longtime Browns fan that has never had the pleasure of attending a game in Cleveland in person (but have in NY vs. Jets and at New England), why is that? What's with the fans skipping out early? Boardwalk Empire doesn't start until 9pm...
Are you for real? When you spend $1000 a year and give up 10 Sundays a year then you will may have earned the honor of making a comment on who stays and why... I see most of the same people year after year... Oh I forgot you are in a bar in CT.. Well get of your bar seat and sit in in the 45 deg weather with 30 mile hour winds with rain, for the 8 hour collective game and tailgate... Whatever...
-
mikeyP72 said:
i made my freezing cold wife stay when pukesburgh killed us january 2nd 42-7 or whatever it was. no excuse for fans leaving... support your team... you paid money for your seats, leaving doesn't send any message, if u think it does.
Hey Mr.San Diego soon to be moving to Tampa, here is a concept for you. us paying fans can come or go whenever we want. I'm not there to send a message. I'm there to watch football,and my home team didn't show up.
Hey Mr.San Diego soon to be moving to Tampa, here is a concept for you. us paying fans can come or go whenever we want. I'm not there to send a message. I'm there to watch football,and my home team didn't show up.
Yes, we're fans, but to a certain extent it's entertainment too. Not a very entertaining game.
I guess the analogy would be if you go to the local cinema to watch a movie, and it turns out to be a real stinker that you can't stand, why stick around to see how it ends?
-
I stayed until the end, but mostly because I was talking with some of my seat mates.
Had I left earlier I would have missed Colt throwing a pick 6 to the Titans when there wasn't a Browns player inside 20 yards of where he threw the ball.
I should have left the radio off the next morning because I heard him say he was just trying to make a play!!LOL
Does anyone else ever feel like punching someone in the face??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login