The Browns Are Going To Be Good.
-
what do you guys think of your LBs?
you have a good line and some great DBs, but I don't recognize most of your LBs.
-
what do you guys think of your LBs?
you have a good line and some great DBs, but I don't recognize most of your LBs.
what do you guys think of your LBs?
you have a good line and some great DBs, but I don't recognize most of your LBs.
zombo is the ultimate browns' optimist.
DQ is really good. the rest suck.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login