Skip to content

Hillis Is Gone

The Browns Board
23 16 1.5k
  • I agree! You could be the smartest football person on this board.... but as soon as you stand up and point to your self and proclaim "look at me I predicted this.... I was right" you sound like my wife!

    Dude.... is is so below you because you really have valid football knowledge but.... as soon as you say "I told you so" I tune you out....like my wife! Grow up!

  • @jibz said:

    Isn't it awesome how some people just love to pat them selves on the back... come on it gets so boring!

    Maybe, if just a few of the herd would step up like men and start patting people on the back for being correctomundo, those correctomundo few folks would graciously accept the adulation with great thanks

    I am sure us few folks willing the face the herd and take them on and be correct do not appreciate getting peed on by the herd for being good at football judgement and providing astute insight

    Thus the few who repeatedly get it right, enjoy patting themselves on the back, someone has to award those who get it, else the Herd WINS, and we can unanimously glad hand overselves in losing

    Gaafreleets, you are a pleasant refreshing surpirse and thanks for defending Ghoolie, how did you resist swilling the cool aid by the gallon poured over you by the herd?

    @rich4eagle said:

    Maybe, if just a few of the herd would step up like men and start patting people on the back for being correctomundo, those correctomundo few folks would graciously accept the adulation with great thanks

    I am sure us few folks willing the face the herd and take them on and be correct do not appreciate getting peed on by the herd for being good at football judgement and providing astute insight

    Thus the few who repeatedly get it right, enjoy patting themselves on the back, someone has to award those who get it, else the Herd WINS, and we can unanimously glad hand overselves in losing

    Gaafreleets, you are a pleasant refreshing surpirse and thanks for defending Ghoolie, how did you resist swilling the cool aid by the gallon poured over you by the herd?

    I will respect Tom when he starts admitting he blew it big time on some of his prognostications- like how many times has he predicted the Browns getting blown out this year and been dead wrong?

  • Ya know there are very few players that are in themselves truly elite, football is a team sport and when one player is really good at something he can make a much lesser player in another position suddenly look good and can even inspire the whole team..

    Vickers was a very good blocker that often gave hillis the opportunity to get his slow ass moving at full speed and once hillis is moving at full speed he can be dangerous, extremely dangerous actually..

    But the way it stands now without vickers he is average with durability concerns letting vickers walk was a huge mistake by heckert and letting hillis walk instead of trading for anything will be an even huger mistake..

    I lose more respect for this boneheaded bumbling ass regime almost everyday..