Skip to content

This Forum Has Become An Absolute Joke

Locked The Browns Board
24 9 1.5k
  • @miktoxic said:

    i think at this point with yesterday's loss it makes no sense to bitch about anything given the fact our season is done....there's none of that adrenaline-driven "oh my god this is a big game" fever left for any of us. we can however talk about going forward. the fan against fan shit makes no sense. the "i told you so" makes no sense.

    we should all just hope that the FO can make the right changes to turn the corner and get the browns headed in the right direction. i believe heckert has done a good job and with next years picks can continue building/filling in the gaps.

    WCO has gotta go though.

    who could we hire as OC?

    I told you that you would say that.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I told you that you would say that.

    how bout focusing on your hero the geratest ever MR Hillis........................or just keep blowing smoke up all asersesss here

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Grow a dick and take it like a man.

    Sincerely,

    A Moderator.

    Rebuttle:

    I like penis.

    @xanthros said:

    Rebuttle:

    I like penis.

    See look at that...a Moderator is so afraid of me that he changed my reply...well if it makes you feel SOOOOOOO much more big and bad than sure...I like penis...now what do you have to say?

    Sad that people have to resort to childish acts on the internet to get their jollies...

    Keep hiding behind the screen...maybe someday you'll believe yourself...

    p.s. It's amusing to me that you can't take what you dish out...who's taking it "Like a Man" now genius???

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I told you that you would say that.

    how bout focusing on your hero the geratest ever MR Hillis........................or just keep blowing smoke up all asersesss here

    @rich4eagle said:

    how bout focusing on your hero the geratest ever MR Hillis........................or just keep blowing smoke up all asersesss here

    Your one argument against me is that I like Hillis?

    Sorry, Rich..but that's just weak. I know you want me to bow things into your ass, but it's just not happening. Call up Jerry Sandusky.

  • @rich4eagle said:

    how bout focusing on your hero the geratest ever MR Hillis........................or just keep blowing smoke up all asersesss here

    Your one argument against me is that I like Hillis?

    Sorry, Rich..but that's just weak. I know you want me to bow things into your ass, but it's just not happening. Call up Jerry Sandusky.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Your one argument against me is that I like Hillis?

    Sorry, Rich..but that's just weak. I know you want me to bow things into your ass, but it's just not happening. Call up Jerry Sandusky.

    Naw, it is things like your last line and stuff like ripping a head off and releasing extrement down a throat, and just general insults. All because an astute intelligent smarter and more informed than you fan differs from your perspective

    But that is what children in adult clothes do, insult, name call, and say stupid stuff like your sentence above

    I could give a crap about Hillis or your opinion, I called Hillis what he is way before this season started, and your posts make it clear what you are