Meet Big Bad Ladies Man King Ghoolie
-
General must be Jaqueer the Bandwagonneer (AKA JackSplat) trying to pull a funny.
-
Penis.
Sorry, I thought this thread could use some humor, even if it was just a dick joke.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
I didn't get a "MOD" TO delete Shit, you pussy. I have never asked a MOD to do a fkucking thing in my life.
Before you go putting up shit claiming I did something, get your gotdamned facts straight.
Back up your post with facts or admit you lied.
Tell me the Moderator who I asked to do anything.
You have serious comprehension problems. ROFL I tried to sympathize with you and here you are totally missing the point and turning against me. Hilarious.
I guess it's impossible to sympathize with Ghoolie, if you do, he'll name call you.
-
He didn't say you did.
He ADVISED YOU TO get a mod.
It's a stupid thread that should be deleted.
He didn't say you did.
He ADVISED YOU TO get a mod.
It's a stupid thread that should be deleted.
This thread is not nearly as stupid as the fixation on "Dime a Dozen OL guys" and repeatedly forgetting to get PLAYERS WHO SCORE TOUCHDOWNS
Right Cal??????????????????
disttractors = detractors = ol guys are a dime a dozen
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login