Skip to content

OSU will own Texas Tonight

The Browns Board
26 12 1.7k
  • @earl34 said:

    Guys-

    Great game. Glad my team won BUT....

    -Your coach takes you out of more games than any of the players. Gee....let's play 0-coverage.

    -Pryor looked like a freshman. He looks a lot like Vince Young. He'll be great and while he didn't exactly OWN Texas...he may own the Big 10 some day soon.

    -Beanie was the load I knew he was.

    Good luck next year.

    Hook em

    Trust me - Pryor will never be great. His attitude will curtail that. Mark that down. They are better off getting Tajh Boyd and moving Pryor to WR. Pryor is too interested in fame than to make himself a better QB.

    E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    Trust me - Pryor will never be great. His attitude will curtail that. Mark that down. They are better off getting Tajh Boyd and moving Pryor to WR. Pryor is too interested in fame than to make himself a better QB.

    You guys know more about that than I but I will tell you that someone needs to remind him to stay in bounds when the defense is still giving him room.

  • @bigbrownsfan said:

    Trust me - Pryor will never be great. His attitude will curtail that. Mark that down. They are better off getting Tajh Boyd and moving Pryor to WR. Pryor is too interested in fame than to make himself a better QB.

    You guys know more about that than I but I will tell you that someone needs to remind him to stay in bounds when the defense is still giving him room.

    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @earl34 said:

    You guys know more about that than I but I will tell you that someone needs to remind him to stay in bounds when the defense is still giving him room.

    Not an OSU fan but know plenty about him... and as for him running out of bounds - I am still trying to figure out who wears a bigger skirt - Pryor or Ginn.

  • @attila said:

    Screw the Suckeyes.

    Let me guess, you are a Michigan fan. PS........they suck.

    A attila wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @socalbrownsfan said:

    Let me guess, you are a Michigan fan. PS........they suck.

    Nope. Ohio THE State University. Go Bobcats.

  • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Athens is a great town, I dated a girl that went there, good school. But Michigan still sucks... 😛

  • Athens is a great town, I dated a girl that went there, good school. But Michigan still sucks... 😛

    A attila wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @socalbrownsfan said:

    Athens is a great town, I dated a girl that went there, good school. But Michigan still sucks... 😛

    Absolutely love the place. I'm gonna miss it when I leave here. Michigan Sucks, can't say much for my Bobcats, but at least I love watching the Buckeyes lose. Even jerseys down here were sparse today.

  • ? Super Fly wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Last nights game was a preview of next years championship game.

    Pryor will be all the talk next season.