You guys are right Ohio State stinks
-
thanks golfer and it is coming from you on welfare fuacking PA and ripping off the state of PA and .......................being well what you are
BTW what value have u added here or anywhere besides whining and stabbling folks in the back.............nice job again
BTW what value have u added here or anywhere besides whining and stabbling folks in the back.............nice job again
Are you talking to yourself? LMAO.
-
I was speaking about your pal Golfer JBDF or whatever his new name is ...............extracting the knife out of my back........since I have not addressed a post to yu in some time...........shall I just leave your knife in my back along side golfers .........mr math genius and the one who called me a fool when I pointed out the 27 blunders of SEWAGE when he was god here
BTW where is the 500 bucks you owe me
shoot me big guy or get some balls
-
I was speaking about your pal Golfer JBDF or whatever his new name is ...............extracting the knife out of my back........since I have not addressed a post to yu in some time...........shall I just leave your knife in my back along side golfers .........mr math genius and the one who called me a fool when I pointed out the 27 blunders of SEWAGE when he was god here
BTW where is the 500 bucks you owe me
shoot me big guy or get some balls
shoot me big guy or get some balls
Oh which one to choose - which one to choose!!!
-
Texas went for how many 4th downs during the game? We came back in the 4th to LEAD without Beanie wells and were beat by a crazy last minute drive. Texas beat Oklahoma I think by 2 touchdowns who happens to be playing in the National championship. We took two horrible personal fouls on head to head contact with qb that never happened and ran ALL OVER the number two ranked run stop defense in the nation and we suck?
The high octane Texas offense did not exactly light us up and we suck? I grant you the FLorida and USC matchup were ugly and we deserve that, LSU we beat ourselves and Yes shep Boeckman is a terrible qb under pressure as his example of almost forcing a pick in the first half. That last TD was PRYOR at 6-6 jumping to catch the ball.
I wish we would have won but I thought the game was entertaining and a good match and so did most of america.
-
I'm just so sick of losing leads and games with the prevent offense.. Why was our secondary playing so far off the WR's. Were that they much faster..? Another friggin' drive and anothe friggin lose.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login