Tressell Outcoached Again
-
This wasn't out coached. This was stupid coaching. When will coaches ever learn that all the prevent defense does is prevent you from winning! J-H-C, TEX needed to go 80 yards in a little over a minute. I know, I'll give the WR a 8 yard cushion and the sideline. No way they will ever get there

I'll also only run Bennie 16 times all game, even though he is running all over them.
Also, who ever that saftey is for OSU, he should play for the Browns. Because he tackles like a Browns player.
-
Rich,
Is this your football messiah? Someone MIGHT want to tell Tressell they're playing a little better competition once they get outside of the Big 10.
- Tom F. (He beat Akron though!!!)
Tom I think Tressels gotten a free pass long enough...changes need to be made on defense and to Me Pryor is a joke...He looks lost out there...Boeckman QBing in this game and we wouldve blown them out....This is totally unacceptable and absurd!
Tom I think Tressels gotten a free pass long enough...changes need to be made on defense and to Me Pryor is a joke...He looks lost out there...Boeckman QBing in this game and we wouldve blown them out....This is totally unacceptable and absurd!
The same wise senior Boeckman who took a sack on their last drive? The same one I have seen take sacks over and over early this year and last when he should have just chucked it away?
Prior is an 18 year old kid. He's learning.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login