Just Wanted To Say I'm New Here, And Love It.
-
Holy shit. I just got warned about getting banned on another Browns site, because I used the word "funking" and "sheeet." They said it was a "family friendly" Browns site, and that I was trying to "skirt" their language filter.
They also said that the use of the abbreviation "WTF" was not tolerated, either.
So, at this moment, I'd just like to say... I'm goddamn happy to have found this fucking site.
Holy shit. I just got warned about getting banned on another Browns site, because I used the word "funking" and "sheeet." They said it was a "family friendly" Browns site, and that I was trying to "skirt" their language filter.
They also said that the use of the abbreviation "WTF" was not tolerated, either.
So, at this moment, I'd just like to say... I'm goddamn happy to have found this fucking site.
Swearing is COOL!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login