Best of luck Browns fans
-
Im going to say this now so I am on the record, I don't like this hire at all. Mangini??? Are you serious, that is the best coach out there that we can get, ughhhh, when does baseball start.

-
i love that we hired a guy that didn't interview with anyone else. this makes perfect sense for randy lerner to hire a guy that nobody else interviewed. perhaps the best part of the whole thing is that lerner said he was "blown away" and "impressed" by mangini's interview. if you recall lerner was also "blown away" and "impressed" by romeo's interview as well. attention randy lerner: SELL THE TEAM
-
i love that we hired a guy that didn't interview with anyone else. this makes perfect sense for randy lerner to hire a guy that nobody else interviewed. perhaps the best part of the whole thing is that lerner said he was "blown away" and "impressed" by mangini's interview. if you recall lerner was also "blown away" and "impressed" by romeo's interview as well. attention randy lerner: SELL THE TEAM
i love that we hired a guy that didn't interview with anyone else. this makes perfect sense for randy lerner to hire a guy that nobody else interviewed. perhaps the best part of the whole thing is that lerner said he was "blown away" and "impressed" by mangini's interview. if you recall lerner was also "blown away" and "impressed" by romeo's interview as well. attention randy lerner: SELL THE TEAM
I believe....I HOPE that if Mangini fails then it will almost force Lerner to question himself to the point of selling the team. Because this hire is strictly on him and him alone. He rolled the dice on his own beliefs and must live or die with the consequences!
-
I really don't know what to think about Mangini, but I will take the "best of luck Browns fans," because I think we're going to need it. I'm just glad that Cowher is not in the picture, I don't think I could have handled it.
Bad drafts, bad coaching/personnel moves, bad whatever, we desperately need a turnaround.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login