Skip to content

Saints Vs. Niners Game Thread

The Browns Board
46 11 1.5k
  • [quote name='BrownB499' timestamp='1326600194' post='266812'

    I'm pretty sure Alex Smith hit A DOUBLE COVERED Vernon Davis TO "Win it" ...".he threw his reciever open"...but go aheead and spin it however you want...Jesse

    Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game

    I agree, but I have to give them credit, I was expecting the 49ers to be exposed as frauds and get blown out by the Saints, I was wrong, but I still expect the Giants or Packers to beat them.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game

    I agree, but I have to give them credit, I was expecting the 49ers to be exposed as frauds and get blown out by the Saints, I was wrong, but I still expect the Giants or Packers to beat them.

    @beefjerky said:

    I agree, but I have to give them credit, I was expecting the 49ers to be exposed as frauds and get blown out by the Saints, I was wrong, but I still expect the Giants or Packers to beat them.

    sometimes you gotta ride the hot team and coach. like him or not harbaugh puts it on the field.

    imagine that thanksgiving dinner.

  • [quote name='BrownB499' timestamp='1326600194' post='266812'

    I'm pretty sure Alex Smith hit A DOUBLE COVERED Vernon Davis TO "Win it" ...".he threw his reciever open"...but go aheead and spin it however you want...Jesse

    Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game

    Actually 2 of those turnovers were caused by a Brad Seely coached special teams (somebody please explain to me why we let this guy go?)

    But no question you guys are right 9ers D was very impressive,I couldn't get over how fast their LBs got to the football...Great game,hope todays are just as good.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    Without the 5 turnovers the 9ers defense created, San Frans offense would have never been able to score enough points to stay in that game

    Actually 2 of those turnovers were caused by a Brad Seely coached special teams (somebody please explain to me why we let this guy go?)

    But no question you guys are right 9ers D was very impressive,I couldn't get over how fast their LBs got to the football...Great game,hope todays are just as good.

    @brownb499 said:

    Actually 2 of those turnovers were caused by a Brad Seely coached special teams (somebody please explain to me why we let this guy go?)

    But no question you guys are right 9ers D was very impressive,I couldn't get over how fast their LBs got to the football...Great game,hope todays are just as good.

    We didn't let him go, they just gave him the option to seek another job but wanted him to stay.

  • I like the 49ers in this game. Something tells me that Alex Smith and Vernon Davis will have big games.

  • N Neo

    I like the 49ers in this game. Something tells me that Alex Smith and Vernon Davis will have big games.

    @neo said:

    I like the 49ers in this game. Something tells me that Alex Smith and Vernon Davis will have big games.

    what are you stoned or in a time warp?