Surprises At Combine
-
I have been hearing that the Indy track is a "fast track", so maybe it should be no wonder that so many WRs are putting up such good times. That said, if Kendell Wright ran as slow as you all report, then that is, indeed, a head scratcher.
Yea Michael Floyd measured in 5 inches taller and over 20 lbs heavier that Kendall Wright and ran a 4.47 compared to Wright's 4.61... Thats definitely surprising. I think Floyd has cemented his status as the draft's second best receiver with that. His athleticism and size remind me a lot of Greg Little who ran a 4.51 and is similar height/weight to Floyd, they may play different, I havent watched a ton of film on Floyd..
Yea Michael Floyd measured in 5 inches taller and over 20 lbs heavier that Kendall Wright and ran a 4.47 compared to Wright's 4.61... Thats definitely surprising. I think Floyd has cemented his status as the draft's second best receiver with that. His athleticism and size remind me a lot of Greg Little who ran a 4.51 and is similar height/weight to Floyd, they may play different, I havent watched a ton of film on Floyd..
Yea, I don't think we need a Greg Little clone. We need speed. If we have to go down further in the draft to get it, so be it.
Ballpeen mentioned Chris Rainey from FLA... worth a thought.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
I have to type slow and with space for you morons to catch up.
bahaha. Fair enough.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login