It's February 28Th And I'm Calling How The Top 4 Picks In The Nfl Draft Will Go
-
-

That Ricky Williams was willing to put on that dress should say enough about his mental state...
-
Sure glad you have a crystal ball- the rest of us here don't.
When the Browns don't draft your guy you have to promise to get lost, and never come back to this board. You're rapidly approaching the legendary Lumburgh's obnoxious status- before your time, but the guy had his nose so far up Derek Anderson's butt......
I miss Lumberg. He owned Shep and Horseballs.
I miss Lumberg. He owned Shep and Horseballs.
FWIW, Shep has disappeared off the face of the earth- not certain, but I believe he got booted off Brady Quinn Homo Fan club for being his usual board hog\turn every thread into a qb debate antics. I can only imagine the love fest him and RGIII to Cle would be having right about now.
-
I miss Lumberg. He owned Shep and Horseballs.
FWIW, Shep has disappeared off the face of the earth- not certain, but I believe he got booted off Brady Quinn Homo Fan club for being his usual board hog\turn every thread into a qb debate antics. I can only imagine the love fest him and RGIII to Cle would be having right about now.
FWIW, Shep has disappeared off the face of the earth- not certain, but I believe he got booted off Brady Quinn Homo Fan club for being his usual board hog\turn every thread into a qb debate antics. I can only imagine the love fest him and RGIII to Cle would be having right about now.
I hear Shep resides at the OBR now....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login