Redskins Have Made A Deal?
-
Exactly Ram. The chance to get a franchise QB comes around only so often. Lord knows, us Skins fans know. So when you get a shot at one, you better jump on it. You just can't win in this league without one. And RGIII was there for the taking for the Browns, and they dropped the ball. If he plays out like he's projected to--by EVERYONE--Brown's fans are gonna rue this day for years to come. Or at least until they get their own--and like I said, who knows when that'll be.
As far as DC goes, I'm not gonna argue it. If you think the national politicians have anything to do with life here, you're sadly confused.
And Harry Buffalosack, I'm not wasting my time with you period.
Exactly Ram. The chance to get a franchise QB comes around only so often. Lord knows, us Skins fans know. So when you get a shot at one, you better jump on it. You just can't win in this league without one. And RGIII was there for the taking for the Browns, and they dropped the ball. If he plays out like he's projected to--by EVERYONE--Brown's fans are gonna rue this day for years to come. Or at least until they get their own--and like I said, who knows when that'll be.
As far as DC goes, I'm not gonna argue it. If you think the national politicians have anything to do with life here, you're sadly confused.
And Harry Buffalosack, I'm not wasting my time with you period.
So by that logic, the entertainment industry has nothing do to with L.A, country music has nothing to do with Nashville, and the auto industry has nothing to do with Detroit. Just because you don't like it/can't defend it doesn't mean it isn't true.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login