Blackmon And Burfict
-
We're taking Blackmon at 4 get over it guys, stop scrambling to mock drafts, stop theorycrafting, stop praying for a miracle trade down for 25 picks.
Welcome him to the team he'll ball like a motherfucker and god forbid you guys might actually like a receiver for the first time since Slaghter, Jackson, Rison. I can't wait for that dude to dominate and open up some holes and get our WCO swinging.
-
We're taking Blackmon at 4 get over it guys, stop scrambling to mock drafts, stop theorycrafting, stop praying for a miracle trade down for 25 picks.
Welcome him to the team he'll ball like a motherfucker and god forbid you guys might actually like a receiver for the first time since Slaghter, Jackson, Rison. I can't wait for that dude to dominate and open up some holes and get our WCO swinging.
We're taking Blackmon at 4 get over it guys, stop scrambling to mock drafts, stop theorycrafting, stop praying for a miracle trade down for 25 picks.
Welcome him to the team he'll ball like a motherfucker and god forbid you guys might actually like a receiver for the first time since Slaghter, Jackson, Rison. I can't wait for that dude to dominate and open up some holes and get our WCO swinging.
As much as I want Blackmon, I don't know how excited he would be to come here. Stay with me on this cause even I don't know how much I believe it, but there was an article written on BR the other week saying that an agent for an unnamed player was saying that said player wouldn't want to be drafted by the Browns at 4. The person who wrote the article wouldn't even say who the agent was, just that they represented a potential top 10 pick in the draft. A guy in the comment sections who works for a sports talk radio said he talked to the source who broke the story for the writter and said it was Blackmon and his agent. Obviously take this with a very very large grain of salt.
-
We're taking Blackmon at 4 get over it guys, stop scrambling to mock drafts, stop theorycrafting, stop praying for a miracle trade down for 25 picks.
Welcome him to the team he'll ball like a motherfucker and god forbid you guys might actually like a receiver for the first time since Slaghter, Jackson, Rison. I can't wait for that dude to dominate and open up some holes and get our WCO swinging.
We're taking Blackmon at 4 get over it guys, stop scrambling to mock drafts, stop theorycrafting, stop praying for a miracle trade down for 25 picks.
Richardson will be a hell of a player and help the QB too. I love this player! Seems like a good fit in Cleveland.
Claiborne... Cleveland already has a good defense, but this guy is top 5 player and a standout at CB. My guess; Tampa takes him.
I don't know which way the Browns will go, but they'll have some good players to choose from.
-
We're taking Blackmon at 4 get over it guys, stop scrambling to mock drafts, stop theorycrafting, stop praying for a miracle trade down for 25 picks.
Welcome him to the team he'll ball like a motherfucker and god forbid you guys might actually like a receiver for the first time since Slaghter, Jackson, Rison. I can't wait for that dude to dominate and open up some holes and get our WCO swinging.
As much as I want Blackmon, I don't know how excited he would be to come here. Stay with me on this cause even I don't know how much I believe it, but there was an article written on BR the other week saying that an agent for an unnamed player was saying that said player wouldn't want to be drafted by the Browns at 4. The person who wrote the article wouldn't even say who the agent was, just that they represented a potential top 10 pick in the draft. A guy in the comment sections who works for a sports talk radio said he talked to the source who broke the story for the writter and said it was Blackmon and his agent. Obviously take this with a very very large grain of salt.
As much as I want Blackmon, I don't know how excited he would be to come here. Stay with me on this cause even I don't know how much I believe it, but there was an article written on BR the other week saying that an agent for an unnamed player was saying that said player wouldn't want to be drafted by the Browns at 4. The person who wrote the article wouldn't even say who the agent was, just that they represented a potential top 10 pick in the draft. A guy in the comment sections who works for a sports talk radio said he talked to the source who broke the story for the writter and said it was Blackmon and his agent. Obviously take this with a very very large grain of salt.
How do we know that unnamed player wasn't RG3? Maybe that's why Washington ended up getting the second pick even though we matched the offer.
EDIT
Nobody expected this trade to happen. Everybody thought we were going to take him at 4.
-
claiborne.
BTW skip bayless is the biggest fag on tv. fuck that asshole.
-
If Burfict is available in the 4th with the pick we got from the Falcons we would crazy to pass on him. He has to much upside at a position we have a desperate need for both as starters and depth guys. 4th round picks don't always pan out no need not to gamble with house money on this one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login