Holes
-
Browns pursuing Manny Lawson if we get him that should be an upgrade over Fujita
Browns pursuing Manny Lawson if we get him that should be an upgrade over Fujita
Again, looking at the low level, middling players. Though I agree, just about anything could be an upgrade from our current OLBs.
-
Mary Kay now says we're not looking at Lawson. I hate her, we just going to sit on our hands and wait for the best.
-
Mary Kay now says we're not looking at Lawson. I hate her, we just going to sit on our hands and wait for the best.
Mary Kay now says we're not looking at Lawson. I hate her, we just going to sit on our hands and wait for the best.
Im pretty sure that's the Browns current unofficial motto. "Sit on our hands and wait for the best." Pretty inspiring don't ya think?
-
Holes.
Bring out Shia LeBoeuf..That is what I see now with this team. Holes. How do we fill all these Holes:
Hole at RG:
Hole at RT:
Hole at WR:
Hole at RB:
Hole at QB:
Hole at DE:
Hole at OLB1:
Hole at OLB2:
Hole at CB:
Hole at S:
I want you to play Stanley Yelnats and break the Browns family curse and fill all these holes.
Revisiting this thread
Holes.
Bring out Shia LeBoeuf..That is what I see now with this team. Holes. How do we fill all these Holes:
Hole at RG: Lauvao?
Hole at RT:
Hole at WR:
Hole at RB: Trent Richardson
Hole at QB: Brandon Weeden
Hole at DE: Frostee Rucker?
Hole at OLB1:
Hole at OLB2:
Hole at CB:
Hole at S:
I want you to play Stanley Yelnats and break the Browns family curse and fill all these holes.
Well, a couple have been filled so far. But there are still some holes that a Mack Truck could be driven through. With the trade of the picks for Richardson....and the lack of action in FA, how are these going to be filled?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login