Flynn To Seahawks
-
The titans have better playmakers then the miners.
Britt and chris Johnson are both studs. Niners wrs sick ass.
Vernon davis is the only miner manning would have as a weapon.
Peyton Manning throwing to Mario Manningham, Randy Moss, Vernon Davis, and Michael Crabtree? Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter?
Where do I get a 49er's jersey? This team is getting it done right
Chickenwang said:
Peyton Manning throwing to Mario Manningham, Randy Moss, Vernon Davis, and Michael Crabtree? Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter?
Where do I get a 49er's jersey? This team is getting it done right
Why? Are you a fucking FRAK? Apparently.
-
People said Moss was done when he flopped with the Raiders too.
Manning makes Crabtree a pro bowler, Davis is a freak,Gore is a beast.
I don't even think it's comparable San Fran is a way better option.
People said Moss was done when he flopped with the Raiders too.
Manning makes Crabtree a pro bowler, Davis is a freak,Gore is a beast.
I don't even think it's comparable San Fran is a way better option.
Gore is nowhere near the talent CJ is. CJ had an off year due to him coming to camp extremely late because of the hold out. He finished the season strong after a slow start though. Gore is an old man in terms of NFL running back while CJ is in the prime of his career. I will take CJ on his best day over Gore on his best day anytime though.
The difference with Moss after the Raiders to now is about 6 years. Moss is done. Crabtrees best year hadd him have about 700 yards. Being that MAnnaing could make anyone look good sure maybe he could make a pro bowl ... but I still doubt it. The only legit recieving threat the niners have is VD. VD is a beast though.
Britt is a better WR then all 3 of the niners WR. I don't even know why this is a discussion.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login