Skip to content

Is Mangini just a stop gap?

The Browns Board
24 17 1.9k
  • Rumors are Jeff Fisher of titans might also get the marching orders at the end of this season. how would u rate him ?

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @brownindian said:

    Rumors are Jeff Fisher of titans might also get the marching orders at the end of this season. how would u rate him ?

    fisher is about an 8. he would be great to have on any team. he doesn't take anyone's crap and he knows how to build a team. yeah they suck this year but look at their positives. he knew how good haynesworth would be and look at that running game. johnson is the best in the league this year, not ap. i just don't think fisher would want to come to such a mess like this. although maybe those draft picks could persuade him.

  • @hammertime said:

    With a piss poor selection of coaching available could the Browns be biding their time with this hire?

    Is next year the bumber crop of gm's and coaches?

    I think the only way he would get fired is if he pulled a Cam Cameron and went 1-15 then got booted after his first year.

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @titleist585 said:

    I think the only way he would get fired is if he pulled a Cam Cameron and went 1-15 then got booted after his first year.

    it is scary how possible 1-15 actually is...maybe Mangini won't last past this season...I'd like to think we are a little more patient than that, but I know better.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I'd welcome Jeff Fisher.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Was Holmgren even on the radar at this point. Makes you wonder.