Skip to content

The Running Back Conundrum (Richardson Thread)

The Browns Board
102 27 5.0k
  • It's been stated that this is one of the hardest drafts to screw up.

    For a roster like the Browns its an even truer statement.

    Will a playmaker be there at 4? Yes.

    Whether its TR JB its a immediate improvement. We could throw darts at a draft board for our first three picks and end up with 3 starters.

  • I'm really going to laugh my ass off if they guy we take isn't who we think. I do think if Richardson is there he is the guy or maybe even Claiborne, but if we traded back with St. Loius, Jacks, or Miami, even if one of the guys falls to us I just have that feeling that we are taking someone no one is thinking of. As in people would think we draft Floyd back at 8 or Blackmon, Claiborne, Richardson if they fall to us, but I feel like at that spot we would jump on Kuechly, Ingram, or maybe even Mercilus/Perry if we are extremely high on one of them.