Jonathan Martin Or Stephen Hill
-
Actually, Bobby Massie, OT, is my preference over Adams in a huge way.
I'm not sold on Adams at RT. My concern is, that Massie may also be gone by the time the Browns pick in the second. @@
Actually, Bobby Massie, OT, is my preference over Adams in a huge way.
I'm not sold on Adams at RT. My concern is, that Massie may also be gone by the time the Browns pick in the second. @@
I doubt Massie is gone by 37, and honestly we might be able to get better players at 37. We might have Zach Brown and Lavonte David still on the board. I'd love to get David at 37 then trade our 3rd and a couple late picks to move up and get Massie in the mid-second. Lots of predicting, but Richardson/Hill/David/Massie is my ideal top of this draft, and realistic.
On the other hand, we could just stay in the 3rd and possibly get OT Mitchell Schwartz from Cal, who the Browns are bringing in for a visit, and it would be a great pick. I'm afraid that taking another o-lineman in the first would be a mistake considering our teams lack of speed and talent at the "skill" positions.
-
I don't know how Swartz's back is.... but David is too much a terrific player to ignore...And in the third - a RT. The Browns will figure it all out smartly.
-
I'd be thrilled with Richardson, Hill, David, Massie ... i might try cartwheel backflips (granted, my bad back would hate me ... and so would my doctor) ....
-
I'd be thrilled with Richardson, Hill, David, Massie ... i might try cartwheel backflips (granted, my bad back would hate me ... and so would my doctor) ....
I'd be thrilled with Richardson, Hill, David, Massie ... i might try cartwheel backflips (granted, my bad back would hate me ... and so would my doctor) ....
Nailed it. 4 biggest needs on the team and 4 great players to fill them. I'm still torn between Hill and Wright at 22. I think Wright would make a more immediate impact and is more of a "sure thing". Hill has much more upside by far, however. Toss up?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login