Good Beat Writers For The Browns?
-
there was only 3 good beat writers for the Browns..Bob August,Hal Lebowitz and now Terry Pluto.
Terry Pluto is not the Browns Beat writer. He is a columnist. I think the same is true for Lebowitz, though maybe early in his career....which would be long before any of us were alive, he may have covered the Browns beat. I don't know anything about August.
Terry Pluto is not the Browns Beat writer. He is a columnist. I think the same is true for Lebowitz, though maybe early in his career....which would be long before any of us were alive, he may have covered the Browns beat. I don't know anything about August.
Bob August wrote and covered the browns for the Cleveland Press then finished his career at the Lake County News-Herald.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login