Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Thursday!

Thursday!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
26 Posts 14 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B baybrownsfan

    @poeticg said:

    ... if the Bronws D can learn to contain Richardson, they can stop anybody.

    WE FUCKING GET IT. YOU LIKE THE GUY. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

    FearTheRoo F
    • 496 Posts
    • 14 Reputation
    F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @baybrownsfan said:

    WE FUCKING GET IT. YOU LIKE THE GUY. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

    I believe you accidently hit the Capslock key.

    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • F FearTheRoo

      @baybrownsfan said:

      WE FUCKING GET IT. YOU LIKE THE GUY. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

      I believe you accidently hit the Capslock key.

      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 20k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @feartheroo said:

      I believe you accidently hit the Capslock key.

      I'm might to have to ask Zombo to turn Pg's screenname into "Lumburgh II". Old timers will get the joke.

      Ain't seen such a man-crush since.

      F 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • hoortaH hoorta

        @feartheroo said:

        I believe you accidently hit the Capslock key.

        I'm might to have to ask Zombo to turn Pg's screenname into "Lumburgh II". Old timers will get the joke.

        Ain't seen such a man-crush since.

        FearTheRoo F
        • 496 Posts
        • 14 Reputation
        F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @hoorta said:

        I'm might to have to ask Zombo to turn Pg's screenname into "Lumburgh II". Old timers will get the joke.

        Ain't seen such a man-crush since.

        I agree he really wants Richardson, but it's it really a big deal? I mean it will be tough for him if we end up not taking him.

        I'm actually leaning towards taking Rich as well. Not that I dislike Blackmon, just that Rich is just a lot better than the other RB's in the draft. No to OL and no to trading down. Dream scenario would be Rich and Floyd, but more realistic would be Rich and the WR from Baylor.

        cambridgehoC 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • F FearTheRoo

          @hoorta said:

          I'm might to have to ask Zombo to turn Pg's screenname into "Lumburgh II". Old timers will get the joke.

          Ain't seen such a man-crush since.

          I agree he really wants Richardson, but it's it really a big deal? I mean it will be tough for him if we end up not taking him.

          I'm actually leaning towards taking Rich as well. Not that I dislike Blackmon, just that Rich is just a lot better than the other RB's in the draft. No to OL and no to trading down. Dream scenario would be Rich and Floyd, but more realistic would be Rich and the WR from Baylor.

          cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @feartheroo said:

          I agree he really wants Richardson, but it's it really a big deal? I mean it will be tough for him if we end up not taking him.

          I'm actually leaning towards taking Rich as well. Not that I dislike Blackmon, just that Rich is just a lot better than the other RB's in the draft. No to OL and no to trading down. Dream scenario would be Rich and Floyd, but more realistic would be Rich and the WR from Baylor.

          That would be a great 1st round. 2 playmakers plus little and our TE group, we will put up some numbers

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • baybrownsfan B
            • 82 Posts
            • 14 Reputation
            B baybrownsfan wrote on last edited by
            #25

            The worst part is I want Richardson too. I just don't want to see Poetic G bend over and take it in the ass from TR

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Tour2maT Tour2ma

              Yes, they can Po-G... but how many times do they in the WCO?

              And running on the Browns D hasn't exactly been one of the 12 Labors of Hercules in the past few years...

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @tour2ma said:

              Yes, they can Po-G... but how many times do they in the WCO?

              And running on the Browns D hasn't exactly been one of the 12 Labors of Hercules in the past few years...

              How do you know? Can you list all 12 Labors of Hercules?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate