As Usual, No Respect
-
Yo gip I don't give a damn about "YOUR" lingo. I only know the widely accepted lingo of the damn internet and your definition of "flamer" is now the definition of "troll". I've NEVER heard troll used in the manner that you describe unless I stumble on some old Bill Dance videos. You love your trivia threads, start a poll. I doubt anyone will align themselves with your definition. Couch I don't care to get heavily involved in an argument with Capt. Spin. Hell after I decided I was done with the city vs city BS he and I won't have much to discuss. He knows very little about the current Steelers, hell he knows very little about the NFL outside of the Browns and quite honestly I don't blame him. My own dad is a little out of the loop but he knows the Steelers inside and out. Although he's more in touch with the rest of the league than Gip. Get studying GIPPER!
-
Yo gip I don't give a damn about "YOUR" lingo. I only know the widely accepted lingo of the damn internet and your definition of "flamer" is now the definition of "troll". I've NEVER heard troll used in the manner that you describe unless I stumble on some old Bill Dance videos. You love your trivia threads, start a poll. I doubt anyone will align themselves with your definition. Couch I don't care to get heavily involved in an argument with Capt. Spin. Hell after I decided I was done with the city vs city BS he and I won't have much to discuss. He knows very little about the current Steelers, hell he knows very little about the NFL outside of the Browns and quite honestly I don't blame him. My own dad is a little out of the loop but he knows the Steelers inside and out. Although he's more in touch with the rest of the league than Gip. Get studying GIPPER!
Homotron said:
Yo gip I don't give a damn about "YOUR" lingo. I only know the widely accepted lingo of the damn internet and your definition of "flamer" is now the definition of "troll". I've NEVER heard troll used in the manner that you describe unless I stumble on some old Bill Dance videos. You love your trivia threads, start a poll. I doubt anyone will align themselves with your definition. Couch I don't care to get heavily involved in an argument with Capt. Spin. Hell after I decided I was done with the city vs city BS he and I won't have much to discuss. He knows very little about the current Steelers, hell he knows very little about the NFL outside of the Browns and quite honestly I don't blame him. My own dad is a little out of the loop but he knows the Steelers inside and out. Although he's more in touch with the rest of the league than Gip. Get studying GIPPER!
A. What makes you think I give a damn about what is widely accepted lingo of the internet? I try to speak English, not gibberish.
As I said, the term troll is still more descriptive of how I define it rather than how you say it is generally accepted. (beyond that, my definition took away the negativity associated with the term)
B. You still didn't answer my question: If "troll" is not the "correct or accepted" terminology for a fan of one team that posts on the message board of another team....then what IS the term for such a person. Until you can come up with a better term for me to use, you will continue to be a troll. (Besides, if I took a poll, I suggest you WOULD be labeled a troll, even under your own definition of the term)
C. I know plenty about the the current NFL. Probaly more than you.Do I know the name, height, weight, 40 speed, statistics of every single motherfucker that plays in the league? No.
I know about things that are important to know.
But, admittedly, I am actually more interested in the history of the league than I am in something like: who is the nickelback for the Jacksonville Jaguars, or who is the Right Guard for the Seattle Seahawks or who every linebacker for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are. Yea, sorry, can't tell you that. But I suspect I can hold my own overall.
-
This argument is ridiculously boring. Let's spice it up:
Gip, Homo called you a sissyboy and inquired as to your sexual preference.
Homo, you smell like a gas station beef and cheese burrito.
Have at it, you two.
This argument is ridiculously boring. Let's spice it up:
Gip, Homo called you a sissyboy and inquired as to your sexual preference.
Homo, you smell like a gas station beef and cheese burrito.
Have at it, you two.
Look, the guy has been unwillingly given a certain derogatory name by the board admins.
It is not my job to convince him not to live up to that name, now is it?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login