Should Have Been a Brown
-
Tommy Boy, you know that I'm a Browns fan - I have the coat to prove it.
You also know that I wish the Browns never moved to Baltimore.
I FINALLY get excited about the new Browns - must have been a weak moment - and they shit the bed with an inept owner and a red-headed GM who didn't want to do anything but scout college players and type expletives to FANS.
I would 'kill' to have either the Steelers' roster or the Ravens' roster playing in Cleveland right now. What idiot could hope for something else?
Remember that I was the first one to use the 'coffee fetcher' term when Policy was named President of the Browns. And Bill Walsh liked a lot of coffee.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login