Espn: Jerry Sandusky Found Guilty On 45 Of 48 Charges
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
B U L L S H I T.
You want me to believe that Sandusky is boldy ass-porking kids where EVERYONE CAN SEE HIM, and that not once, noe of these 8 metrosexual, lying polesmokers EVER complained, protested or ran away?
Hey, one or two weak, pansy ass, democrat-liberal offspring, sissy polesmokers being intimidated? That, I can buy. But EIGHT OF THEM? EIGHT OF THEM getting butt phucked out in the open on a routine basis, and coaches INCLUDING Paterno AND the security ,,,,department know about it....... yet it goes on and on and on?
Do you even realize how fucking fantastic and unbelievable that scenario is?
When I was 10, old man Pete Opatich told me he wanted me to touch his wiener or I wasn't leaving the field next to his house. I kicked him in his nutsack and laughed my balls off. So did my Dad. My Dad didn't even bother to talk to , Pete, because he figured I would just kick him in the nuts again. Pete never tried to pee pee me again.
These 8 fuckers are in cahoots to Rape Sandusky for money.
This is the biggest witchunt of all time. I guarantee you, all 8 of these metrosexual 30 somethings routinely put man juice on their salads.
Faggots, the entire bunch of them.
And...you're mentally disabled, clearly.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login