Skip to content

Prediction Thread

The Browns Board
24 16 1.6k
  • I predict:

    This is the last year the Browns will play in Cleveland Browns Stadium. It will be renamed Pilot Flying J Stadium next season and nicknamed "the Truck Stop," either because Richardson is running over defenders left and right, or because there is a high frequency of prostitution in the parking lots.

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    I predict:

    This is the last year the Browns will play in Cleveland Browns Stadium. It will be renamed Pilot Flying J Stadium next season and nicknamed "the Truck Stop," either because Richardson is running over defenders left and right, or because there is a high frequency of prostitution in the parking lots.

    Or both?

  • i predict:

    after each browns loss, this board will scream how they will go 2-14 and everyone needs fired/traded/released

    after each browns win, this board will act like they're on their way to first round bye and the super bowl

    @banana-stand said:

    i predict:

    after each browns loss, this board will scream how they will go 2-14 and everyone needs fired/traded/released

    after each browns win, this board will act like they're on their way to first round bye and the super bowl

    I predict you will be correct on both of your predictions

  • Colt will throw for more TDs then Weeden this year

    Bryce Brown will be rookie of the year

    Drew Brees will not finish the season

    2 Players will have life threatening injuries

    2 Players announce that they are gay

    One Major scandal will hit the NFL

    Nike will get sued

    Cleveland announces an extension to the stadium lease and will allow Haslem to have naming rights

    Bernie Kosar looses 24 pounds

    Browns will win 3 games

  • @banana-stand said:

    i predict:

    after each browns loss, this board will scream how they will go 2-14 and everyone needs fired/traded/released

    after each browns win, this board will act like they're on their way to first round bye and the super bowl

    I predict you will be correct on both of your predictions

    @browns149 said:

    I predict you will be correct on both of your predictions

    Lol.

    I also predict that when we start wining games, the pundits will say we have a weak schedule.

    Browns 27

    Philly 21