Season Opener Roll Call!
-
Buffalo Wild Wings, Chillicothe Ohio.
-
Thanks Ed. As usual put 5 bucks in the kitty?
How come you never go to the games Gipper?
For you or anybody....my son was planning to join me for the Chargers and Ravens, but things have changed....I have 1 seat available.....maybe you can catch one of those games?
How come you never go to the games Gipper?
For you or anybody....my son was planning to join me for the Chargers and Ravens, but things have changed....I have 1 seat available.....maybe you can catch one of those games?
I have gone, occasionally, like if someone has an extra ticket. That happened once with Pavo Joe last year. But usually I prefer to go home and watch the game on the comfort of home. The tailgates usually break up about noon, and that gives me a chance to get home before kickoff as I live about 35-40 miles down I-77. I will keep those games you mention in mind however. What are those dates?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login