Trent Going To Visit Dr. James Andrew
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8248705
I knew this injury and draft was too good to be true.
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8248705
I knew this injury and draft was too good to be true.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8248705
I knew this injury and draft was too good to be true.
This guy is saying just a few more weeks.. 2-4 and I'm ok. We go into the season with this thing and or lose him this season.. I may shoot myself.
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8248705
I knew this injury and draft was too good to be true.
http://espn.go.com/n...ry/_/id/8248705
I knew this injury and draft was too good to be true.
This was already posted.
-
@mike-h said:
Nope, nothing to worry about here. Anyone who worries about an injured RB that the Browns used a top 5 pick on must be crazy.
The same RB who had arthroscopic knee surgery recently and is going back for a follow-up after playing in pads for ONE WEEK.
I can't take this shit anymore. We haven't even had a preseason game yet. And why the hell is Haden taking an attention deficit drug? This is just nuts.
I can't take this shit anymore. We haven't even had a preseason game yet. And why the hell is Haden taking an attention deficit drug? This is just nuts.
Maybe Haden is ADD. Many people are.
-
I can't take this shit anymore. We haven't even had a preseason game yet. And why the hell is Haden taking an attention deficit drug? This is just nuts.
Maybe Haden is ADD. Many people are.
Maybe Haden is ADD. Many people are.
Yeah, Haden seems way too good of a guy to get "high" on adderall.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login