Free Beer And Westside Steve!
-
@mike-h said:
I'm going to take the high road.
Enjoy your bitterness.
Ya Gip, what was the purpose of your post?
Ya Gip, what was the purpose of your post?
To speculate on why the Browns would not give Mike his press credentials.
-
So where is everybody from out of town staying?? I will be at the Marriott Courtyard in Middleburg Heights. My hope is to make it there by Friday evening, but there is always a chance I might be delayed on Friday and not hit the road until later in the day. In that case I won't get there until Saturday late morning after a stay near Cincy Friday night.
I will have a car, so if any of you out of towners are staying there, or one of the hotels near there, need a ferry to and from the game on Sunday, let me know. Don't rent a car just for that.
On Saturday night I am not getting near the car, so we can share a cab to and from the Eastland. Well, I'll probably leave before you. This shindig starts about the time I go to bed on a normal evening.

-
Any of you that might have no idea of what you might be getting into at the Eastland, here is a sampling:
-
In his other persona as lead singer of Easy Street/Rats:
-
On a related note:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login