Serious Question
-
Tailgating sounds like fun, though I have absolutely no clue of what to bring etc. I'll be flying in, without any of my swedish ladies I'm afraid (sorry to disappoint), so I'll have no car of my own
I'll be landing @ 10:40 AM though so not much time to meet up!Tailgating sounds like fun, though I have absolutely no clue of what to bring etc. I'll be flying in, without any of my swedish ladies I'm afraid (sorry to disappoint), so I'll have no car of my own
I'll be landing @ 10:40 AM though so not much time to meet up!For real? are you coming in from Sweden on the day of the game and landing in Hopkins at 10.40??? I strongly suggest you look to fly in on the Saturday - one delay on your connections and you will miss the game.
Are you really getting in on the Sunday at 10.40!!! Swede, that's pure crazy.
H
-
Tailgating sounds like fun, though I have absolutely no clue of what to bring etc. I'll be flying in, without any of my swedish ladies I'm afraid (sorry to disappoint), so I'll have no car of my own
I'll be landing @ 10:40 AM though so not much time to meet up!Cutting it a bit close aren't you? How long are you staying in town?
Cutting it a bit close aren't you? How long are you staying in town?
Only for the day, I'm afraid. I'll be in Chicago prior to that sunday and leaving for LA sunday evening
on a pretty tight schedule so had to cut down on Cleveland-time!So I think I'll be in tome no matter what, pleny of flights from Chi to Cle

-
Cutting it a bit close aren't you? How long are you staying in town?
Only for the day, I'm afraid. I'll be in Chicago prior to that sunday and leaving for LA sunday evening
on a pretty tight schedule so had to cut down on Cleveland-time!So I think I'll be in tome no matter what, pleny of flights from Chi to Cle

Only for the day, I'm afraid. I'll be in Chicago prior to that sunday and leaving for LA sunday evening
on a pretty tight schedule so had to cut down on Cleveland-time!So I think I'll be in tome no matter what, pleny of flights from Chi to Cle

Bugger all of NY/LA/Chicago. You want to see America, stay in Cleveland where the real people are.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login