Brandon Frye (Bf)
-
To the rest of you, take care and GO BROWNS! We know things are lookin up, it's only a matter of time.

Otherwise....I'm done. In writing the above, I realize this phenomena of negativity wont go away until we have 5 sequential post season appearances, so civilized discourse is just outta the question given my personality.
Ill be back post Superbowl victory....
To the rest of you, take care and GO BROWNS! We know things are lookin up, it's only a matter of time.

Otherwise....I'm done. In writing the above, I realize this phenomena of negativity wont go away until we have 5 sequential post season appearances, so civilized discourse is just outta the question given my personality.
Ill be back post Superbowl victory....
you may not post, but five hundred (jelly beans) says you'll be lurking as often as our good ol buddy Shep does.


this place is just too damn entertaining to stay away for long.

take care, GO BROWNS!!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login