Let The Rumor's Begin - Haslam & Cowher
-
Yeah, Cowher just bought a house in Strongsville.
Source?
-
I'd rather have Rob Ryan on the sidelines as head coach if I had to pick someone outside of Gruden... I don't think there is a chance in hell that Cowher would coach in Cleveland (mostly because he was such a Shitsburgh fixture as a coach)... Gruden might be a great hire, but like Ghoolie keeps referencing - they don't have anything left to prove.
Maybe we should look at the younger guys with a fire for winning (and an aptitude for football that is even a fraction more than Shurmur).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login