Holmgren To Be Removed
-
None of us really know if Holmgren has any influence on the offense besides him picking the guy to draft and coach.
He's said more than once in interviews that he let's Shurmur do his own thing.
Shurmur did not call a horrible game last Sunday.
You can believe that, but I don't buy it for a second. I'm not talking about actual in game play calling, but behind the scenes. I get this strong feeling Shurmer's offensive gameplan overall is influenced highly by the big guy.
You can believe that, but I don't buy it for a second. I'm not talking about actual in game play calling, but behind the scenes. I get this strong feeling Shurmer's offensive gameplan overall is influenced highly by the big guy.
Well of course it is, that's why Holmgren picked him.
Shurmur will run the style of offense that Holmgren wanted I don't disagree.
You think Holmgren is attending coaches meetings or something?
Who really knows how much if any he has week to week, as of right now I really don't think Holmgren gives a hoot since he knows he's one foot out of the door anyhow.
-
You can believe that, but I don't buy it for a second. I'm not talking about actual in game play calling, but behind the scenes. I get this strong feeling Shurmer's offensive gameplan overall is influenced highly by the big guy.
Well of course it is, that's why Holmgren picked him.
Shurmur will run the style of offense that Holmgren wanted I don't disagree.
You think Holmgren is attending coaches meetings or something?
Who really knows how much if any he has week to week, as of right now I really don't think Holmgren gives a hoot since he knows he's one foot out of the door anyhow.
Well of course it is, that's why Holmgren picked him.
Shurmur will run the style of offense that Holmgren wanted I don't disagree.
You think Holmgren is attending coaches meetings or something?
Who really knows how much if any he has week to week, as of right now I really don't think Holmgren gives a hoot since he knows he's one foot out of the door anyhow.
Probably not. He got his pay day!
PS Bad News Browns... I love your signature line! That is so true!
-
Formerly Sane said:
True...what proves that Holmgren is not qualified is his track record.
OK. No, I would not expect him to be high on anyone's list to come in to run their franchise.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login