Ravens Fans? Are there any on the Internet?
-
I've asked this before and I never get much of a answer, but how many Browns remain on the team? or better yet how many Browns were on that team when they won the Super Bowl. I'm not trying to discredit your plight. If i lost my NFL team I'd be livid and looking for answers with my damn fists (Not really but you get the idea...pissed off) but Stover is the only one of note I can even remember. Either way the Browns are 100% still a rival and when others discredit this rivalry it's simply to get a rise and nothing more.
Sorry kid, you are wrong. I know former Browns fans that call teh Ravens the real Browns and don't support what was fabricated afterwards.
How many players? WTF does that have to do with anything? How many players on the 1964 championship team are on the present day team? Better yet, how many players on the 1994 Browns team are still on the Brwons team?
People all over America still say Baltimore Colts, St Louis Cardinals, and Los Angeles Rams. They aren't flaming, they are merely a product of their experience.
There is nothing noble about this modern day Browns configuration. They don't deserve universal acceptance and frankly by their performance they really should be moved to another city. I think if they don't win 10 or 11 games in 2009, the team should move.
Sorry kid, you are wrong. I know former Browns fans that call teh Ravens the real Browns and don't support what was fabricated afterwards.
How many players? WTF does that have to do with anything? How many players on the 1964 championship team are on the present day team? Better yet, how many players on the 1994 Browns team are still on the Brwons team?
People all over America still say Baltimore Colts, St Louis Cardinals, and Los Angeles Rams. They aren't flaming, they are merely a product of their experience.
There is nothing noble about this modern day Browns configuration. They don't deserve universal acceptance and frankly by their performance they really should be moved to another city. I think if they don't win 10 or 11 games in 2009, the team should move.
OK; this is your opinion, which is fine; however, with this in mind why do you post here? I am sure the Baltimore Sun has a Raven fan message board so feel free to hang out there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login