Skip to content

Browns Looking Bad So Far

The Browns Board
21 14 1.5k
  • I think Shurmur is a lot like Marvin Lewis. Conservative, slow, uptight, lacking any sense of awareness or urgency. The difference, I think Marvin Lewis gets more out of his guys. It's hard going .500 or better every year, under that horse's ass Mike Brown. Yet, they have been.

    We have a deficiency on this team and it's the secondary. Yes, the recievers could be better, the quarterback isn't perfect and the run game is lagging but our DB's are meh and the linebacker core is laughable. We're banged up, up front but they're not what's hurting us.

    The thing is, most teams are lacking in some way and most have an obvious weakness. The Bungles are also miserable up the middle, are also banged up on that side of the ball and yet, they're not 0-3...

    They do have more weapons for example their wide outs and one good tight end, but our reciever core is not a defect and we don't have a bad RB imo. The talent isn't so bad here that we should be 0-3. Most of the blame, is on Shurmur. I can go on about vague things like culture but I don't think that's why we see the stupid play calls.