I Support Greg Little
-
since when is "getting fired up" and looking like a Retard the same thing? Little's problem is that he's so concerned about the inevitably moronic fag-dance he's going to do that he doesn't finish the play.
-
PoeticG.
I have never once seen Larry Fitz, or Calvin Johnson, the two best receivers in football, act the way that Greg Little acts.
i dont think they have a problem GETTING their teams fired up.......
Did you even ever play football? It really doesnt sound like it...
im sure though, you were one of the greats, and once scored 4 touchdowns against polk high, and every one knew you by name, and now, you sell shoes........
-
We see where Little really gets his poses from.


-
I support him as well. Just like I supported Braylon.
That doesn't mean I want to see him to continue to play a large role if he can't catch the football.
I worry about NFL receivers who can't catch routine balls. At this point, there is no amount of coaching that will all of a sudden make him solid. You learn to catch when you are 7 years old. He has also played at a high level, exposed to a high level of coaching. He has been given all the tips. Now it just a matter of doing it.
You can't coach concentration to any real degree. Either he starts to see the ball in to his hands or he doesn't.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
